RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind pointless episodes so much, but boring is unacceptable!
Absolutely. The "cockroaches" episode in S3 is almost 100% pointless but very entertaining. :lol

just saw the one about the hormones in the beef actually being alien DNA stuff or whatever, and it was one of the worst so far.
Extremely boring, yeah. :gah:

Green Room 9/10

One of the best of this specific genre. Sort of a thriller/survival horror. Not a perfect 10 because I was confused about some of the motivations. If you want an intense experience check this out. Some of the best special effects I've seen.

Terminator Genisys - 10/10

A compelling Indie movie about a cybernetic weight-lifter's journey in a world that doesn't understand him, and his struggles to raise a family while confronting his inner demons that catch up to him. The script was brilliant, and the storyline was nothing short of Shakespearean. Bill Murray's performance was powerful and deliberate as the drug dealer, and Sylvester Stallone displayed an uncanny sense of coy and humor as Arnold's AA councilor. Of course, this was just a dream I had last night. But, it turned out to be much, much better than the ACTUAL Terminator Genisys, which I saw a few hours before (I rate the actual move 3/10).

Terminator Genesis - 10/10

A compelling Indie movie about a cybernetic weight-lifter's journey in a world that doesn't understand him, and his struggles to raise a family while confronting his inner demons that catch up to him. The script was brilliant, and the storyline was nothing short of Shakespearean. Bill Murray's performance was powerful and deliberate as the drug dealer, and Sylvester Stallone displayed an uncanny sense of coy and humor as Arnold's AA councilor. Of course, this was just a dream I had last night. But, it turned out to be much, much better than the ACTUAL Terminator Genesis, which I saw a few hours before (I rate the actual move 3/10).

1m0AtkN.jpg

Batman vs superman. I didnt like or care for Eisenberg or Affleck and no movie score or good soundtrack made me feel emotionless as to feel what the movie was going for as it moved on. I get its leading into a bigger story but honestly i hate the movie and would rate a big 4 only for the fight scenes.

I Origins - 7/10

Interesting little surprise of a movie, not what your expecting when you first start watching, especially since i had never heard of it before. Its a little slow, but intriguing and enjoyable, definitely worth watching.

Someone here...I forgot who it was, came up with a "system" to judge films, and I like to use it sometimes.

Story - 1/2

Acting- 1.5/2

Directing- 1.5/2

Score- 1/2

Cinematography - 1.8/2

1+1.5+1.5+1+1.8 = 6.8

it's not rocket science to me. a 5 scale should suffice sine movies are passive entertainment. The simpler the better.

5/5 Near perfection. A movie everyone must watch.

4/5 Exemplary in the genre. May have one or two minor flaws that holds it back.

3/5 Completely watchable, albeit forgettable.

2/5 Watchable only as a cautionary tale. May have one or two redeeming values

1/5 Terrible. Only slightly better than drinking toilet water.

Back