RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Room (2015): 8/10

Really heavy movie. Extremely well done.

The Room (2003): 10/10

I still prefer the original, though.

Agreed, thought it was very good but I did find that decision questionable and the outcome for all these guys who may have felt ''guilted'' into staying...well....
The only way I can really justify it, is that Wardaddy was so far gone that he really felt killing a bunch of Nazis while dying in that tank was more important than living another day. And all it took was that, because after all they had been through, the other guys would have done anything he wanted them to.

Twin cities seems pretty cool, never been there though. Is it colder than CT?

In the winter hell yeah it is. Our winter lows are pretty much Hoth. :lol But glancing at usclimatedata.com it looks like our summers are warmer than yours.

Yeah I really love it here. Did 9 years in Florida and it was just misery. I'm a Northern guy and am a sucker for cities with good culture and arts that are close to nature and the "wild" and all that good stuff. Portland, OR is another favorite of mine, I lived there about 9 years before Florida. Never been to the NE but it seems like it'd be amazing over there.

I have though about the Portland area, but with the tech boom I've probably been priced out of that one.

Yeah. Oregon's state income tax is almost 10 percent and then with the crazy housing market it grows less practical to live there every year. I still visit it once a year though. They have awesome theater pubs downtown that are constantly showing classic films from decades past.

And not just any pro wrestler!

600px-PredatorM134handheld-14.jpg

:D

Predators 8/10 Decent sci-fi monster movie

Daredevil (directors cut) 8/10 Maybe its nostalgia but I really never though it was so bad, in fact I love watching it.

Back