RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday the 13th (entire franchise) - 3/10

Leprechaun (entire franchise) - 3/10

Halloween (entire franchise) - 4/10

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (entire franchise) - 4/10

Children of the Corn (entire franchise) - 4/10

Hellraiser (entire franchise) - 4/10

SAW (entire franchise) - 5/10

Scream (entire franchise) - 6/10

Child's Play/Chucky (entire franchise) - 6.5/10

Let's see...Pumpkinhead, Evil Dead and Nightmare on Elm Street are the only horror series' left I think. :yess:

You watched 53 movies last night? :google

You didn't like the first Hellraiser?

Although I respect Clive Barker's talents, that ****ing movie makes my skin crawl. :lol
It was alright. None of them were that good IMO. The fourth film, Bloodline, is my personal favorite.

With that being said Pinhead is without a doubt my favorite character from all of the horror films I've listed. I really hope the SS PF turns out good.

You watched 53 movies last night? :google
Since October 1st, this year. I told myself I'd watch every horror film I could find, starting with the classic franchises, before Halloween. Well, that didn't quite work out. :lol

Since then I've also watched a handful of solo horror films and I'm still trying to finish Tales from the Crypt and Goosebumps. :lol

It was alright. None of them were that good IMO. The fourth film, Bloodline, is my personal favorite.

With that being said Pinhead is without a doubt my favorite character from all of the horror films I've listed. I really hope the SS PF turns out good.
Fair enough. I only got up to the third one, so I'm not up to speed with all of it.

That SSC PF thing.. man. I was praying for Dave to change that clickable thumbnail at the top of the forum page because I just couldn't look at it. It was right next to the 'settings' button too!!! How someone can have that terrible thing in their house, is beyond me. :lol

Fair enough. I only got up to the third one, so I'm not up to speed with all of it.

That SSC PF thing.. man. I was praying for Dave to change that clickable thumbnail at the top of the forum page because I just couldn't look at it. It was right next to the 'settings' button too!!! How someone can have that terrible thing in their house, is beyond me. :lol
:lol That's how I feel about some of the other Cenobite designs.

Specifically this one: :monkey4

178170-hellraiser-cenobites-butterball-cenobite.jpg

Let's see...Pumpkinhead, Evil Dead and Nightmare on Elm Street are the only horror series' left I think. :yess:

Scream better than saw? Bollocks ,

I went through a stint in 90s of doing a similar thing. I rented as many horror films as a I could to get up to speed with what I'd missed as a kid wandering through video stores & seeing these frightening VHS tape covers & trying to imagine what they'd be like. :lol

One you should check out is 'Braindead'. It's a Peter Jackson film from around 1995.

Over the top gore, but hilarious too.

I went through a stint in 90s of doing a similar thing. I rented as many horror films as a I could to get up to speed with what I'd missed as a kid wandering through video stores & seeing these frightening VHS tape covers & trying to imagine what they'd be like. :lol
Man, I would do the exact same thing as a kid. I miss Blockbuster and looking at the hundreds of VHS' while my parents were picking out a movie, specifically the horror films as they always had the most appealing box art.

One you should check out is 'Braindead'. It's a Peter Jackson film from around 1995.

Over the top gore, but hilarious too.
I'll add that to the ever-growing list. Thanks.

So many blood-curdling visuals in that franchise. I mean, who could ever come up with something like this?

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hY3YMGtq...GB4/lUDPm2W9dcU/s1600/hellraiser-julia-10.jpg

That Barker is one sick puppy. :lol
Yeah, that skinless Julia sure wasn't attractive. Definitely not something you'd have sexual fantasies about every night since you saw the movie...cause that would be weird, you know.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - 6/10.

Easily the worst of the six movies. Big disappointement.

Back