RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forrest Gump - 9/10

I like Forrest Gump but I can't really watch it anymore. Eventually it kinda depressed me the way Jenny keeps leaving him again and again, comes back and marries him only to immediately die. What a torment for the poor guy.

Predators 7/10 I like this WAY better than AVP1&2 cluster****s.... I actually would like to see a sequel to this, don't like the idea of the Super Predators that much, but they are ok, the team of characters is very interesting and unique, I liked that a lot.

But all and all I'd like to see Predator 3 better.

It's a great film, I saw it in the theater on my birthday with some buddies & loved it the first time.

The only real annoying thing about it (for me) is Adrian Brody.

Totally unconvincing as a hard man - especially that quasi Bale voice. :lol

It's a great film, I saw it in the theater on my birthday with some buddies & loved it the first time.

The only real annoying thing about it (for me) is Adrian Brody.

Totally unconvincing as a hard man - especially that quasi Bale voice. :lol

Yeah it is, I like the design of the Super Predators, I just don't like the idea of my beloved Jungle Hunter being the underdog, but it is a love letter to the 1st movie, I can always get behind that, it wasn't mindless fan service like the AVP movies.

I never quite saw Brody as a hardened man though, more like a resourceful smart guy, he was an *******, not a hard guy :lol at 1st I didn't like him either, but he's grown on me.

He's the reason I'd be curious to see a sequel to that film. Won't happen though I'm guessing.
It's funny, they kept acting like a sequel was a for-sure thing for a few months after the release of the film. Then everything went silent.

:lol

So many great quotes. "I know alotta **** Guv'nuh, but none as stupid as these" "Shut up and sit down you big bald ****"

:lol I know...

-Why do they call him Bullet-doger?
-Because...He, dodges bullets, Avi...

-What's wrong with this caravan?
-(Snaps door off) Oh! Nothing Tommy, it's tip top, I'm just not sure about the color.

:rotfl

Despicable Me 2 7/10

I really love these films! I think this was a little better than the first.

Back