RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not about BATMAN being superior but BR being distilled Burton's vision of the character(s).

Man of Steel - 4/10

My first viewing. I think all the negative thoughts on it are spot on. Snyder's creative direction was pretty awful, the CGI looked very cheap and washed out. The fight scenes were just as chaotic as any Transformers film and were so over the top, that I honestly couldn't really care what was going on. Cavill seemed very wooden to me as Superman, and no real emotional connection to him whatsoever. And the whole Independence Day vibe to me cheapened the film a lot. Overall, it came across as a Syfy original film with a gigantic budget.

Pretty much.
I usually enjoy watching Michael Shannon's roles, but even here, he doesn't come off as playing naturally. Some of his expressions, at times, aren't convincing and appear overly forced. :(

Fright Night (2011) - 7.5/10
First time watching this. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Platoon - 9.5/10
Duh.

I caught Iron Sky the other night - 5.5 / 10

It was a number of things for me; clever, stupid, funny, predictable, cliched, cringe worthy, poignant - but ultimately..

..entertaining. :lol

I was really impressed with the effects actually.

V for Vendetta 10/10 Fantastic movie, I love it, everybody played their parts perfectly, and Hugo ****ing Weaving man, this goes right up there with TWS and TDK for me.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 6.5/10

Enjoyable but bloated. They really could've trimmed this movie down a bit.

Back