RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - 9/10

I finally got around to seeing it today. Seeing the trailer for Godzilla on an IMAX screen was amazing too.

Drug War, 9/10. Johnnie To doing his best French Connection homage in mainland China.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - 9/10

The Girl Who Played with Fire - 9/10

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - 9/10

It might not be for everyone, but this is such an incredible film series. It's somewhat dark and disturbing at times, but if you enjoy crime movies with a lot of action and intrigue, then these films are highly recommended.

Absolutely one of best film trilogies I have had the pleasure of seeing. Truly awesome those films.

I love Noomi - she's fantastic. :love :rock

:exactly::goodpost:

You have to check out the International version of the 1st one with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara, it's even better.

I've been meaning to see them, Noomi is ****ing hot.

Absolutely one of best film trilogies I have had the pleasure of seeing. Truly awesome those films.

Nice!! :rock :clap

The series is incredible, and I'm definitely rewatching it.

I didn't even remember about the remake with Daniel Craig. I'll have to check it out.

The Man from Beijing - 6/10

Another Swedish film. This time it's about a judge whose entire family (immediate and extended) is systematically wiped out overnight by an unknown assailant.

It's a very long film at 3 hours 30 minutes, and the plot takes a while to build. Also, there are no hot girls like Noomi this time around :lol.

Headhunters -8/10

This one's pretty good. It's about a professional art thief who works at a major technology company in Norway. When a business deal doesn't work out, he suddenly finds himself on the run. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (aka. Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones) acts as the villain - and he does such a fantastic job :lol.

Last edited:
American Hustle 9.0 Bale was great in it as well as everyone else great story awesome acting.

Back