Random 1/6 scale question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalzeth

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know hasbro and medicom have some 1/6 scale, but I am new to the 1/6 world and wondering what characters from Star Wars have 1/6 scale figures that haven't been produced by SSC and HT.

Curious how they would look displayed next to my SSC Jedi, clones and bounty hunters. I appreciate the help, freaks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the major companies have tackled Tarkin yet. I think he's the most major omission. Not sure how the Hasbro one would stack up to others, though (assuming a Hasbro version exists!).

Hasbro has made the only 1/6 Dooku. I have it in my detolf and with a little alteration to height and some detail touch up on the face, it looks really nice. Goes great next to my SS Grievous. Other than that, I'm not too sure. I would stay away from medicom. They look nice by themselves, but they're so out of scale that they look ridiculous next to anything from SS or Hot Toys.

Thanks all. I was wondering how the 12" Barriss and Shaak Ti hold up next to the older SSC ROTS figures. I mean obviously it's a quality difference, but I want more jedi on my shelf!

Went out and bought the Dooku Hasbro to throw with my Sith.

Back