Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to answer the first question, I think Dutch got lucky more or less when he killed the Predator, so any single would have problems killing it. However, Rambo is just a million times cooler and more likable then Dutch. I think he would snap that meat heads neck before he even realized he was in a fight. The only way anyone would think Dutch would win is if you're taking your opinion off who you like better (assuming you like dutch more). But I think anyone who objectively had to answer this would pick Rambo 9 times out of ten.

Btw I don't consider myself biased because I'm a fan of both movies.

The only way anyone would think Dutch would win is if you're taking your opinion off who you like better (assuming you like dutch more). But I think anyone who objectively had to answer this would pick Rambo 9 times out of ten. .

Dude, they are both made up movie characters. EVERYONE is voting on who they like more. :rotfl

3 words for ya "Reading is Fundamental". Take the course and get back to me with your answer.

:rolleyes: Please. Only a boob would take this stuff seriously. Like I said it's all about who you like more. Rambo and Dutch are not real from God's sake. I like Dutch more. You like Rambo....so ********ing what? I post in stuff like this while laughing at it while you obviously take it a little too seriously.

:rolleyes: Please. Only a boob would take this stuff seriously. Like I said it's all about who you like more. Rambo and Dutch are not real from God's sake. I like Dutch more. You like Rambo....so ********************************ing what? I post in stuff like this while laughing at it while you obviously take it a little too seriously.

Are you kidding me? You're the one flying off the handle here..not me. It seems you are the one taking this stuff too serious. Now, If you can't play nice with the big boys we'll have Mom take your computer away. :rotfl

Oh and Rambo kicks Dutch's ass!

Dude, they are both made up movie characters. EVERYONE is voting on who they like more. :rotfl

Just because they're fictional doesn't mean you can't go by certain stats besides "who you like more". Say, you wanted to debate who was a better basketball player, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, if you wanted to be fair you'd go by performance. Would it matter if you found out that every Lakers and Celtics game was just an act? No, because the stats are still there wither it was scripted or not. Yes, Dutch and Rambo are fictional but I don't see why that means one can't have a valid argument on who would kick who's arse. Also lets pretend I'm a huge C-3PO fan and I hate Darth Vader, I guess I would say C-3PO would win because I like him better?

Just because they're fictional doesn't mean you can't go by certain stats besides "who you like more". Say, you wanted to debate who was a better basketball player, Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, if you wanted to be fair you'd go by performance. Would it matter if you found out that every Lakers and Celtics game was just an act? No, because the stats are still there wither it was scripted or not. Yes, Dutch and Rambo are fictional but I don't see why that means one can't have a valid argument on who would kick who's arse. Also lets pretend I'm a huge C-3PO fan and I hate Darth Vader, I guess I would say C-3PO would win because I like him better?

That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard and I am not trying to be rude. Bird and Johnson were real with real carrer's to compair. Rambo and Dutch are made up movie characters given specific parameters based on the script written for those characters. What "stats" do you have to compare Rambo to Dutch? How many people they killed? Well, it was written that Dutch only had a few to kill and Rambo had tons to kill by himself. Hell, after First Blood ( great movie ) Rambo wasn't even remotely believable anymore. Yeah, He can take on 200 people with guns and they are such bad shots they can't kill him :rolleyes:

They are made up. End of story.

Are you kidding me? You're the one flying off the handle here..not me. It seems you are the one taking this stuff too serious. Now, If you can't play nice with the big boys we'll have Mom take your computer away. :rotfl

Oh and Rambo kicks Dutch's ass!

I'm flying off the handle for laughing at you? That's a good one. :lol

As for mom taking my computer away, that's funny coming from someone who probably still lives with their mom.

Back