Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on the topic of Danny Glover. Now I have NOT seen AVP2, now someone correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't Danny Glover the only human to kill a Predator outright on screen? I know Dutch killed one, but technically , while mortally injured,he blew himself up. Discuss!

Back on the topic of Danny Glover. Now I have NOT seen AVP2, now someone correct me if I'm wrong,but isn't Danny Glover the only human to kill a Predator outright on screen? I know Dutch killed one, but technically , while mortally injured,he blew himself up. Discuss!

yes this is technically correct , dutch was about to finish him up with a big stone but he have stop , so technically it is right

It would be worth it just to hear Rambo say:

"I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For the Predator Nation to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!"

And on the way to the Predator training facility, Rambo tells Dutch to stop and pick up Braddock. Then the ass kickin' really begins!! :rolleyes:

Don't forget Olivier Gruner, Jeff Speakman and Cynthia Rothrock!!

And the original Predator himself, the muscles from brussells, Jean-Claude Van Damme and also Steven Seagal. Man those Predators are DOOMED!...might as well bring Frank Stallone too, just for the hell of it.

Michael Dudkioff would wipe up the mat with all of them :rock

AmericanNinja.jpg

And while the Predator and Rambo are going at it, a NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS! Where did he come from? he just dropped out of the sky.
200px-Bruce_Campbell_Army_of_Darkness.jpg

And then, He'd kick the crap out of both of them.
Hail to the king baby :monkey3

Now who would actually beat Predator Fair without any tricks?Arnold got Lucky!

I think we should rather ask ourselves,who would win between Dutch and Rambo?Rambo all the way man!

Now who would actually beat Predator Fair without any tricks?Arnold got Lucky!

I think we should rather ask ourselves,who would win between Dutch and Rambo?Rambo all the way man!

Dutch would rape Rambo just for fun and then kill him.

Dutch>Predator>Rambo... Dutch and Rambo can both build awesome traps & camouflage themselves really well... But Dutch fashioned his own Bow & Arrows, H0M0, I mean RAMBO never did that... Dutch also takes care of his skin, mud baths baby, mud baths!

And Arnold speaks much better than Stallone! Trust me I actually wear hearing aids… I would have cried during that monologue at the end of First Blood if I understood what Sly was saying... Seriously, I would have!

Back