Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish someone in the states had it for such a steal!

Be patient, :impatient:by October/November these well drop in price. This is one of those items that it pays to wait. It's nice for about $150, but $300 when the likeness isn't close, forget about it!

Sideshow still has the exclusive in stock:thud:

So far so good...can't wait to see the final product

B4_after1.jpg

Only bumping to see if anyone knows if Sideshow is planning a Rambo III PF Exclusive or any others?

Only bumping to see if anyone knows if Sideshow is planning a Rambo III PF Exclusive or any others?

After the debacle that was the Rambo II PF (and yes, I happen to own one), I seriously doubt it.

Personally, I'd rather we get a Rambo from either First Blood, or Rambo, and not the Hollywoodified middle chapters.

I'd settle for a FB Rambo or Rambo III. I really wanted this one and no offense to those that have it, but I couldn't get past the portrait.

I really wanted this one and no offense to those that have it, but I couldn't get past the portrait.

Trust me, it becomes less acceptable the longer you have it. I eventually took it out of my display, as recent PFs like Gandalf the Grey, Mola Ram and Jack Sparrow make it look like a third-rate knockoff by comparison.

As much as I love Rambo, I'd be willing to sell my ex. PF if I thought I could get the full purchase price for it. Unfortunately, that's less and less likely as time goes by.

Trust me, it becomes less acceptable the longer you have it. I eventually took it out of my display, as recent PFs like Gandalf the Grey, Mola Ram and Jack Sparrow make it look like a third-rate knockoff by comparison.

As much as I love Rambo, I'd be willing to sell my ex. PF if I thought I could get the full purchase price for it. Unfortunately, that's less and less likely as time goes by.

Sorry to hear that man. I was on the fence as I knew I wanted 2 PF's to start this addiction. I was looking at Tod Indy EX and Jack Sparrow EX and Luke Jedi Knight EX and Rambo EX and Rocketeer EX...and settled on the first two. Now I desperately want the ROTLA PF EX Indy, but don't want to have to pay 500+ for it!!

Well, I'm still a fan of the PF, but if folks are looking for a 1/4 scale Rambo, there is the HCG 1/4 scale Rambo 4 statue that should be shipping soon.

Problem is, if there were less of this item available, it would probably be more expensive and more difficult to get hold when released (not trying to have a go at HCG here, but had that statue been more limited, may have been released slightly sooner)

ive noticed that the SSC ex is still in stock, might get it in the future, will need to think about it

Back