Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At what time of the day does Pre-Orders normally start?I never order from Sideshow and they say with the launch of the newsletter but i always get the newsletter the day after.

95% of the time the newsletter is out at 6:00pm PST, give or take a couple minutes.

NEVER EVER wait for the newsletter to arrive in your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just go direct to the Sideshow site around 6:00pm PST.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At what time of the day does Pre-Orders normally start?I never order from Sideshow and they say with the launch of the newsletter but i always get the newsletter the day after.
Normalt så bruker det å komme rundt 03:00 norsk tid, men det kan komme før/etter også. Selv så bruker jeg å følge med på siden fra 02:30 og oppdatere siden jevnt og trutt :)

Og ja, som King Darkness sier, ikke vent på at du skal få mail fra dem, men heller oppdater nettsiden til dem med jevne mellomrom.

Very cool announcement... will be interested to see how this turns out. Wonder who will be doing the sculpting duties?

While II is not my favorite movie, I still think this is the most iconic look.

Normalt så bruker det å komme rundt 03:00 norsk tid, men det kan komme før/etter også. Selv så bruker jeg å følge med på siden fra 02:30 og oppdatere siden jevnt og trutt :)

Og ja, som King Darkness sier, ikke vent på at du skal få mail fra dem, men heller oppdater nettsiden til dem med jevne mellomrom.

I totally agree....... :lol

WTF...:tap

Are there that many Rambo fans that still want a half-naked sweaty dude to put on display?

2zri2ih.jpg

If this looks like Stallone and has a good expression I'm getting it.

I would have preferred something less dynamic, like in the opening scenes of First Blood when he's walking down the road in his M65 jacket, carrying his duffel bag, but I'll get it regardless. I'm not sure I'd want one from the latest movie, though; despite the movie being very good, Stallone was definitely showing his age in that one, particularly around the face/jowls area.

95% of the time the newsletter is out at 6:00pm PST, give or take a couple minutes.

NEVER EVER wait for the newsletter to arrive in your email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just go direct to the Sideshow site around 6:00pm PST.

Good to know,ive been around for a long time but never ordered any Sideshow product because they never made something i wanted,until now,so i didn`t know what time of the day these will be up for order.I missed out on the Donatello Comiquette last night because of the Newsletter that i recieved this morning.

Let`s hope this is the first of 3 more to come,now that Sideshow has the license i don`t see a reason why they should stop,Rambo will sell just as good as Terminator PF,if not better.

Would be cool if Sideshow made a First Blood PF with Rambo wearing a dirty Poncho with bloody arm.Rambo wearing the M65 Jacket and carrying Sleeping Bag would also be nice.

Back