Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty cool. would that be crazy or what if the editions size of RAMBO ended up being bigger than the Snow White Evil Queen....:lol :lol

I'm thinking faster, things surprise me lately, I'm thinking February. If you think about it, he's really mostly sculpted pieces, there's minimal costume to fabricate, it's just painting and casting, not to minimize that work, just saying he's less involving that other pieces.

Well yeah aside from the pants and headband the rest will or should be sculpted. I hope you're right. I'm pretty sure the T2 T800 took just over 7 months until I could get it. It just sucks that we have to wait a whole week to see this damn thing :D

Where the hell is Rock83 already? :confused: Forget that Norwegian time difference, he should be up! :D

I know, but I am not a big fan of the franchise. Its all about the first movie for me.

Rambo, much like Rocky, was a GREAT film. Which turned into rehased sequeals of Hollywood fluff. Rambo 2 as pretty good though, as far as kick ass action movies go.

I know, but I am not a big fan of the franchise. Its all about the first movei for me.

Rambo, much like Rocky, was a GREAT film. Which turned into rehased sequeals of Hollywood fluff.

I agree with you 110% I'm not even a "big" fan of parts 2 and 3. Lets put it this way, i've seen parts 2 and 3 maybe 10 times combined whereas i've seen FB well over 20-30 times if not more.

Rocky is also my favorite in the series too. Still I assume SS just figured if they could make just one PF they'd try and pick the most iconic look. Similar to Rocky and Hot Toys going all out with the U.S.A. Rocky look at first.

Yeah, I have seen part 2 a handful of times. Part 3 maybe 5 times, I dont even own the dvd.

But I see why Sideshow did this one, like you said, its probably Rambos most iconic look.

I'm a nut, I love the Rambo series, 1-4, Rambo 2 was a long time favorite, favorite score, look for him, loved it, so happy how this PF is shaping.

I know, but I am not a big fan of the franchise. Its all about the first movie for me.

Rambo, much like Rocky, was a GREAT film. Which turned into rehased sequeals of Hollywood fluff. Rambo 2 as pretty good though, as far as kick ass action movies go.

QFT :lecture

This is why I will also wait for a First Blood version.

I just pray Sideshow secretly snuck Yulli into this project :D I will be pissed if the likeness is similar to what happened to Bruce Lee and Vito Corleone PF's.

I'm a nut, I love the Rambo series, 1-4, Rambo 2 was a long time favorite, favorite score, look for him, loved it, so happy how this PF is shaping.

I'm in this boat too. I grew up watching the Rambo flicks and 2nd blood is my favorite. My favorite part is when John takes out the officer with that explosive tip arrow.

Meh. Not a big Rambo fan. I'd have to see the whole thing and the face sculpt would have to be dead on.
If it just looks bad ass, I might consider it.

Red Bandanna. This is truly awesome.
I am not too worried about the sculpt as Hot Toys already created an amazing 1/4 scale sculpt for their Rambo 3 mini-bust. All sideshow has to do is copy it perfectly and add the Red Bandanna. Bingo!

Red Bandanna. This is truly awesome.
I am not too worried about the sculpt as Hot Toys already created an amazing 1/4 scale sculpt for their Rambo 3 mini-bust. All sideshow has to do is copy it perfectly and add the Red Bandanna. Bingo!

Well that was a Part III bust but still not a bad idea :D Who knows Roy may have to bust a super glue maneuver. We'll see :lol

Back