Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's not a Trev sculpt, but I still have strong faith in this thing, high hopes, high anticipation, Rambo's near and dear to me so any piece that embodies him to my liking, which I really think this will, is always exciting for me.

Not the classic image most would want, but if they ever did a Rocky PF, I'd get it if was him holding up the belt, "Yo Adrian, I did it." With Rocky, I'd want something that was symbolic of what the character stands for, and I think that moment really captures him well.

Now, time for Hot Toys to get off their butts with that figure :tap

I'm glad that a full bodied Rambo is being done capturing him in his full on action mode. This PF plus the 12" RAMBO statue, I'll have his warrior and his refined warrior phases represented in statue form, would really leave the cunning, skilled soldier of First Blood to be captured.

I have a feeling this Rambo 2 will be the only PF from Sideshow, cool if it's not.

I'm not sure how I'd feel about a Rambo 4 PF, I'm not sure what pose you'd really put him in to well represent that film without being the same thing the 12" statue I have already captures.

rambo4firstpic.jpg

Or the special edition movie cover of him from the end of the movie holding his wounded shoulder with the machette in his other hand. But screw it just give us a 1/6. Give us something! :lol

Fantastic news!
So many rumors & finally - we can be sure for 100%.
I hope that the face-sculpt & paintjob of the final product will be on real masterpiece level.

Or the special edition movie cover of him from the end of the movie holding his wounded shoulder with the machette in his other hand. But screw it just give us a 1/6. Give us something! :lol

Artist Edinho Maga did a great 12" sculpture of that moment, close to that moment anyway, too bad the paint wasn't as nice.

3.jpg

5.jpg

Now next up should be Selene from Underworld. :rock I hope Rambo has the squinted look like he's firing the gun. And his mouth open like he's yelling.

Not a Trevor sculpt, huh? Well, I'm a bit worried about the likeness. I can't think of anyone else doing a better job than Trevor.

I'm not worried about the paint job. Remember when people said SS will mess up the skin tone on King Leonidas? Leo has a great paint job and I think Rambo will be as good if not better..

But the likeness.....i hope they get it right.....

As talented as Trevor is, Sideshow's got other sculptors that could do as nice a job, of the ones i know by name, Tim Miller and Andy Bergholtz could do an awesome job with it, there's also been sculptors I'm not familiar with that have worked on some of the dioramas that I really like the detailing and craftsmanship on.

The good news is, they've got the Rambo LSB to model off of with the portrait, and the hair on that piece perfectly captures Rambo 2, which has a really defining look to it.

I own the LSB and yes, the hair is great as is the likeness. If they can basically put that head on the pf we'll be good to go.

Back