Rambo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
It had been a while since I saw the early Rambo flicks but I just watched the trilogy on ITV4 & it's made my desperation for a PF even greater. A First Blood 2 one would be my first choice, with the rounds of ammo round his next, the headband & holding his M60 machine gun or his rocket launcher. I'd be happier with that but one from the original could be good too. Anyone else desperate for this one?

So Sideshow please grant us Rambo fans our wish
genie-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
No interest myself, but for you Sonic i'll add my name to the list:

SS MAKE THIS MAN A RAMBO PF!!!!!!!!

It's not SSC PF, but Edinho Maga is working on a 1/4 Scale Rambo 2 statue.

Here's a picture of his 1/6 scale RAMBO statue.

14.jpg

"You know there's Rambo collectors out there.....you know what they want.....give it to them.....or I'll give it to you!"

I will take any Rambo...But my favourite must be a Rambo 2 with the aiming bow simply because its a nice pose for a Statue.Sure FB would be nice but but nothing beats the Aiming Bow pose!

"You know there's Rambo collectors out there.....you know what they want.....give it to them.....or I'll give it to you!"

I can picture a bunch of angry overweighted Rambo nerds standing in front of SS`building with headbands and plastic knives from Toys r us:lol

Back