Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

42914134_2014911305258236_1633495197497068315_n.jpg

He looks fine...he just doesn't scream Rambo...yet. Without a headband and a big knife, it's just Stallone. Same happened to Bruce Willis in in Die Hard 4 and 5...he just looked like Willis, not like the character.

A few years ago Stallone said that he wanted to make a No Country for Old Man style Rambo movie, so I guess this is it. He said, "don't expect to see me jumping out of trees wearing a headband." Well, I hope he does. :lol

While there is iconography to Rambo's bandana and such, what's most important above all is his persona, you can strip away visuals and still have him be the warrior we know and love. So far everything we've seen seems centered around a particular scene, I'm not freaking out that this is the whole movie.

Don't forget, this is what we saw the first third of First Blood.

maxresdefault.jpg

And he was badass, no bandana or weapons.

I also learned my lesson when I was nervous from these pics back with Rambo 4 and it came to be my most favorite Rambo film and one of my most favorite movies ever.

74d7258f8bd9427e993edcd8e5f70518f2695e98.jpg

Is he holding THE knife from FB? :panic:

I was hoping there was a scene in the new film that showed old items from previous films. :yess: I'd love to see the red piece of cloth he used in part 2 somewhere too. I can see the part IV knife there.

Also, someone should change the name of the thread, since "the last stand" is not official...plus it reminds me of that Arnold film. :monkey4

Looks like FB knife, too small for the Rambo 2. Technically the Rambo 2 was thrown away in a Rambo 4 deleted scene so that could show up too.

Wouldn’t make sense for him to have the FB knife though, that would have been confiscated by police and locked away in evidence, Rambo 2 he kept after that film.

Looks like FB knife, too small for the Rambo 2. Technically the Rambo 2 was thrown away in a Rambo 4 deleted scene so that could show up too.

Wouldn’t make sense for him to have the FB knife though, that would have been confiscated by police and locked away in evidence, Rambo 2 he kept after that film.

Can't he get it back though? He got his clothing back. He was free after part II.

It’s possible they’d give it back. Continuity hasn’t been a strong point with small details in this series, his scars change every movie, curious to see if has the face scar in this.

It’s possible they’d give it back. Continuity hasn’t been a strong point with small details in this series, his scars change every movie, curious to see if has the face scar in this.

Yeah, in part III his face scar changed locations but I think it looked better. The back scars disappeared completely for some reason. I don't know if they explained it on the dvd or Blu-ray commentary...if there is one.

I think he'll have the face scar, but it might not be as visible as it used to be. He had it in part 4.

He looks much better in that pic without the hat.

Yeah, in part III his face scar changed locations but I think it looked better. The back scars disappeared completely for some reason. I don't know if they explained it on the dvd or Blu-ray commentary...if there is one.

I think he'll have the face scar, but it might not be as visible as it used to be. He had it in part 4.

He looks much better in that pic without the hat.

It’s context, still photos don’t paint the full story, this latest image looks more along the lines of the man still struggling with his past.

I can't believe this movie is actually happening. Hopefully this film does relatively well at the box office and we get some new merchandise from the previous movies.

I am fine with his look.. He is the same age as my dad.. We all change. If he was still running around with long hair I might have to roll my eyes.. I am actually kinda hoping for a more Drama / Action film. Something far more character based like the first film... I hope Rambo gets a happy ending.. Though he already did at the end of the last one.. I don't know.. I am good with whatever his look is.. As long as the film is good.

It is for sure not the Lile knife from the first film. The guard is smaller and doesn’t have the Phillips and slot headed screw drivers on the guard. Also the knife isn’t a Bowie knife. I wish they would have stuck with a bowie after the pause in Part IV.

Maybe the film will be about how his loner/murderous ways have isolated him from society....and he needs a young female millennial to show him the way back from his spiraling depression....

eed51ad3929c02680dc855e15ba98943.jpeg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Maybe the film will be about how his loner/murderous ways have isolated him from society....and he needs a young female millennial to show him the way back from his spiraling depression....

eed51ad3929c02680dc855e15ba98943.jpeg

Co Bao's daughter will save Rambo. "You not Expendaboo Lambo!". ;_;

Back