Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

First pic of Rambo. Filming begins tonight. Kind of weird to see Rambo with short hair.

TUfiQEO.jpg

Is Dolly Parton also going to be in this movie?

As far as inter-film Rambos go, I dug monastery worker and snake wrangler. Cowboy is a little too cliche for my taste, but eh.

Definitely not sure about the short hair.

As far as inter-film Rambos go, I dug monastery worker and snake wrangler. Cowboy is a little too cliche for my taste, but eh.

Definitely not sure about the short hair.

I think the short hair is the one thing that makes him look out of character. It reminds me of Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 4 , when he had short hair and a different outfit. Still looks weird, imo.

Maybe they’ll have scene of him getting it cut. Maybe he takes out his knife and does it himself.

Actually the cowboy hat thing could be cool if they're going for a reverse First Blood where he's the Brian Dennehy character dealing with a troublesome Special Forces drifter (who turns out to be evil this time.)

673b70a66b31c909b8d32141b32c20c7.jpg

First Blood
Last Stand

Has a nice ring to it and could be a cool way to bring things full circle.

Yes!
Rhinestone 2: Rhinestonier

Rambo and Dolly Parton are surrounded by bad guys but then he grabs his gun and guitar emerges from their hiding place.

Dolly: "What are you doing???"

Rambo: "If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die my way! Hit it!" *band starts playing as he begins blowing everyone away*

Rambo and Dolly Parton are surrounded by bad guys but then he grabs his gun and guitar emerges from their hiding place.

Dolly: "What are you doing???"

Rambo: "If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die my way! Hit it!" *band starts playing as he begins blowing everyone away*

That is all gloriously horrible! I love it!

I have way too many memories of that movie.

As I typed that I couldn't help but wonder if anyone here would have the slightest clue as to what I was referencing, lol. Obviously I enjoyed that movie well enough back in the day that it still stuck with me even 30+ years later.

Bring on Cowbo!!!

As I typed that I couldn't help but wonder if anyone here would have the slightest clue as to what I was referencing, lol. Obviously I enjoyed that movie well enough back in the day that it still stuck with me even 30+ years later.

It was on HBO all of the time when I was the age that I'd re-watch movies on HBO all of the time. I know that the movie is crap and especially wouldn't hold up well now, but I still have fond memories of it.

Imagine some poor bastard falling into a coma in the late 80's and the last image of Rambo he saw looked like this...

Ou6qe5b.jpg

Wakes up in 2018.

"So what's new everyone?" :D

"Well, we have smart phones, Internet, the Red Sox and Cubs won the world series, Marvel movies rule pop culture, DC heroes are a joke, we have new SW movies, we had a black President, Michael Jackson became white and Bill Cosby is in jail because he's a serial rapist."

"Cool...cool. Anything else?" :)

"Yes, there's a new Rambo movie, here, take a look."

O5LCjqk.jpg

dtTbR5H.gif

He really looks like ****.

Back