Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

Looks like Rambo 5 will be using one of the story ideas being tossed around for Rambo 4 back in the day.

The plot of the film centers on John Rambo (Stallone), who has been working on a ranch, crosses the U.S.-Mexico border to help find the kidnapped daughter of one of his close friends. He quickly finds himself up against the full might of one of Mexico’s most violent cartels. Peris-Mencheta will play the cartel’s leader, Hugo Martinez. Paz Vega also stars.

Definitely a new knife, and apparently his small one.

43185032_181942492706316_1921372687848325237_n.jpg

Knife maker.

https://www.instagram.com/pohlforceknives/

Curious why he didn't go back to Hibben, maybe looking for variety.

I like it. It's not as cool as the FB or RFB2, but it looks more practical than the R3 and better looking than the R4 machete.

I'm glad he didn't go back to Hibben. I'm not a fan of those giant knives. They're not very practical. I'm surprised that he's going to have ANOTHER knife in this film...a bigger one. :lol

Well I see this as more like the Rambo 2/3 boot knife, with the bigger belt knife coming.

I am all in on this film.. Liking the pictures I am seeing and if the plot is what Rambo 4 was originally going to use I am all for it :)

I wonder if that soldier behind the knife is the friend that wore a black headband and that blew up all over JR in Vietnam. The guy with the car. ; _;

Sorry fellas but I’m not feeling it this time out fighting the cartels has been done to death no pun intended Sicario beat him to the punch already as has every movie and tv show on Netflix and including his own movies!!!

Blah blah blah CIA DEA involved blah blah blah old and stale by now.

Stallone always wanted John Rambo to fight an alien as his way of revenge against Arnold and Predator should’ve stuck to that instead lol

He posted a pic of main knife on his Instagram last month. He took it down a few minutes after it was posted. I'm pretty sure it closely resembled the knife from part 3.

Its ****ing the last Rambo, i'm in for sure. I've seen everyone of them in the theater, this character is the last of its kind, they don't make characters or movies like these anymore-its a dead genre. There are no actors that can replace sly or arnie, its just the way it is.. Vin disel lol ya right cant act for ****.. but he is good saying I am Groot... The rock, bless his heart, tries but he just doesnt compare or come close to their level of sheer believable baddassary, he is more of comedian then action star anyway got that timing from wrestling down... Not only that but its probably the last time we get to see Sly play this iconic role. If you were around during the 80s and don't see this movie you do not deserve your eyeballs...

I remember that shot, I believe it was a work in progress photo with the knifesmith, didn't save it unfortunately.

Its ****ing the last Rambo, i'm in for sure. I've seen everyone of them in the theater, this character is the last of its kind, they don't make characters or movies like these anymore-its a dead genre. There are no actors that can replace sly or arnie, its just the way it is.. Vin disel lol ya right cant act for ****.. but he is good saying I am Groot... The rock, bless his heart, tries but he just doesnt compare or come close to their level of sheer believable baddassary, he is more of comedian then action star anyway got that timing from wrestling down... Not only that but its probably the last time we get to see Sly play this iconic role. If you were around during the 80s and don't see this movie you do not deserve your eyeballs...

You make it sound as if this is the first Rambo movie not made in the 80’s. :lol

I remember that shot, I believe it was a work in progress photo with the knifesmith, didn't save it unfortunately.

Weird that Michael Myers doesn’t have fans who religiously follow his knife choices :lol

Weird that Michael Myers doesn’t have fans who religiously follow his knife choices :lol

There are, I've seen sites document the various knives from each Halloween, but it's more or less a common kitchen knife, the Rambo ones have always been very unique and actually given screen time to show off. The shot of him inspecting the knife just before he heads off for the HALO jump has always stuck with me, Rambo 2 is my most favorite knife. I have replicas of all 4 knives.

Why am I not surprised lol

Yeah Rambo knives have translated to real world show pieces as most Stallone movies have.

A friend of mine spent a ton of money on a Rocky hat! :lol

Stallone always wanted John Rambo to fight an alien as his way of revenge against Arnold and Predator should’ve stuck to that instead lol

Would be pretty stupid if he did

Glad I wasn't the only one to see it! I found it odd that he removed it shortly after posting it.

Deadline is reporting that Stallone vs Monster movie is NOT dead and still in negotiations if it will be Rambo or a new character :lol

[FONT=&quot]Says Deadline:[/FONT]
"Also in the works is Stallone’s long-gestating Hunter adaptation based on the novel by James Byron Huggins. Stallone bought film rights to Hunter in 2009 reportedly with the idea to incorporate it into a Rambo story line. The book centers on Nathaniel Hunter, whose hyper-tracking skills are employed to hunt down a raging beast, a half-human terror created by a renegade agency that is threatening to wreak havoc on civilization."

[FONT=&quot]You'll note that Deadline doesn't explicitly say this won't be a Rambo movie, but that's what we're inferring from the above. We'd love to be proven wrong about that, truth be told, because the idea of John Rambo fighting a genetically-engineered superbeast is way more interesting than...y'know, someone named Nathaniel Hunter fighting a genetically-engineered superbeast. The Rambo element was the best part. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Back