Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's 467/500. I apologize for the amatuer nature of the pics and after looking at him in person and then my pics, there's a lot of awesome left out of the pics, so don't judge this awesome work by them.

DSC04288.jpg

DSC04289.jpg

DSC04290.jpg

Always a plus ;)

DSC04292.jpg

All parts protected very well.

DSC04293.jpg

DSC04294.jpg

DSC04295.jpg

DSC04296.jpg

DSC04297.jpg

DSC04298.jpg

Never though I'd be impressed by dirt, but this is a very detailed, yet simplistic base which I really dig.

DSC04300.jpg

Nice underside of base with four circular felt pieces to protect.

DSC04302.jpg

Bow arm, arrow satchel and arrow

DSC04304.jpg

Give the man a hand ;)

DSC04330.jpg

DSC04305.jpg

Boot blends in perfectly into the base via the peg.

DSC04307.jpg

Nicely detailed polystone fabric ;)

DSC04308.jpg

DSC04312.jpg

Excellent Sly likeness. My photos don't show it near as well as they should. THIS is the likeness we've been waiting for in 1/4 scale.

DSC04313.jpg

DSC04316.jpg

Overall a great piece and probably my second favorite (my first being ROTLA Indy PF). He is VERY heavy so be careful. I found trying to pick him up with the styrofoam to be difficult so I stood (after I took out the smaller individual pieces) the styrofoam up and walked him out with my hands. He WAS heavy! Being 100% polystone makes for a heavy dude. The detached arm snaps in perfectly with a strong magnet. The arrow satchel or whatever you call it is a separate piece and has an elastic strap you place over Rambo's shoulder. The satchel itself is solid polystone which is not bad but a little odd to me. Also, you have to be careful as it rests against Rambo's back so you don't want to rub paint off. The arrow is separate and you have to fit the tip between his fingers. It's not easy to get it to stay though, so be careful. I think it's made out of plastic so it's not likely to shatter if it falls. I think the arrow could have been made a part of the bow in my opinion as I can see the arrow falling easily. The bow string pulls back nicely and fits in the same finger area for the arrow. The detail is really nice for such dark colors. This piece captures Rambo very nicely. Hope my pics weren't too bad and definately if you are thinking of this piece, GET IT! It is awesome in person!

Question about HCG Rambo, are you guys putting both strings behind the fingers and the arrow on the peg on the left or right side? Are you finding that the arrow has a hard time staying in between the fingers?

i just pushed the arrow end through his fingers,and wrapped the both strings around his fingers,its nice and tight so it can only go on the front peg facing out,took a couple of goes though, before it went tight so have to be a bit carefull,hope this helps

How do you guys display or store your 1/4's ? I can't find any cabinets, curious,etc.

Back