Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I've been waiting forever for this piece. Ever since Edinho first put up pics of the unpainted prototype almost 2 years ago.

Same here, I spent a long time hoping HCG would pick it up and produce it, like his 1/6 Rambo 4, this wasn't made for HCG it was just something he did, I was thrilled they picked it up and the end result looks nice.

I think its been nearly a year since i ordered mine, i recently got the 1/6 statue as well so should look nice in my collection

Thanks for sharing the pics, Edinho. Amazing job on this piece! Love that size comparison shot. Can't wait to get mine!

Ok, now I'm starting to lose patience lol, c'mon BBTS.

Edinho, any idea when HCG will be putting out the Rambo 4 bust?

Awesome! Got a message from the guys at Secret Compass that my order ships next week. So I am a bit jealous but to get this much better piece than the SSC piece, it's worth it. I hope SSC takes notice of how Rambo really looks! :)

my usps tracking said it left miami today so should get him about middle of next week,i also got the rocky statue coming from hcg so im about to get stung by uk customs tax for both models,god know how much that will be lol

forgot i ordered this lastyear until i got my cc statement, looks like i odered two. dont know why did that,but both will be here next week

#41 of 500 has arrived! I for one couldn't be happier with this piece. Just awesome!

I have to go out now, so I'll try to get pics up later tonight or if not some time tomorrow afternoon.

welcome Edinho. Big fan of your work.

thanks bro:)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Edinho. Amazing job on this piece! Love that size comparison shot. Can't wait to get mine!

thanks man, I'm sure that you will like it.

Ok, now I'm starting to lose patience lol, c'mon BBTS.

Edinho, any idea when HCG will be putting out the Rambo 4 bust?

really was a long wait lol

About the Rambo bust, I sent the casts this week, about the time I'm not sure but I think within two months it can be available

really was a long wait lol

Out of curiousity, is the wait because of you casting it and the painter or is it a whole process.

I remember the 12" statue also saw delays from the original shipping projections and took awhile to come out.

I don't mind the waiting, it's worth it, I'm just always curious to learn about what it takes to get these things into our hands.

I'm really glad HCG produced both of them, your sculpts shots were so impressive I hoped to be able to own both, and I look forward to the bust.

About the Rambo bust, I sent the casts this week, about the time I'm not sure but I think within two months it can be available

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it, and I'm glad Rambo 4 is getting so much love, it's my favorite in the series.

I love this statue! Great likeness, pose, expression, and size. On a side note, I was afraid that the string for the bow would be very tight and could snap easily, but thankfully it is made of a stretchy material and you'd really have to go out of your way the break it (in case anyone else was worried). Also, I was surprised to see that the cross necklace wrapped around his wrist is a separate piece and not sculpted to the wrist, which I thought was a nice touch.

Anyways, here's some pics:

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1881-1.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

Nice pics Mattman6886, both statues look awesome together and the pic with an apple for size comparison...nice touch lol, had a look at some of your collection pics, really impressive mate

I'm still waiting on my email from Secret Compass to tell me mine is ready, hopefully i'll get the email (and the statue for that matter) soon

Back