Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks bro:)

thanks man, I'm sure that you will like it.

really was a long wait lol

About the Rambo bust, I sent the casts this week, about the time I'm not sure but I think within two months it can be available

Excellent work Edinho! Mine should be shipped next week and can't wait. In seeing that the SSC's PF has a bad likeness of Rambo/Stallone, have you considered a "First Blood" or "Rambo II" 12 inch or 20 inch statue? I think you are the one to give us the likeness SSC can't. Really, only the 12 inch action figures are the only ones with a decent likeness. Come on, give us a "First Blood" like this:

images

or a Rambo II like this:

images

Either one would be great with switch out hands for 2 differen weapons but if you could just get down the iconic pose for either or both, I'd by them in a heartbeat.

Lucky b***rd lol Secret Compass hasn't sent me my confirmation yet...

i wouldnt worry as although i was advised by email that the statue would be dispatched on Monday, i've not had any any confirmation email from Secret Compass either, don't know whats going on, if i dont hear anything by Friday, will probably email them to find out whats happening

hi guys,
All Rambo figures and all Rocky figures that have been paid for have shipped. We got a shipment from HCG of 90+ packages late last week and we were working long hours to get everyones' orders out. Thanks again for supporting Secret Compass and thanks for your patience! We will work very hard to EARN your continued business. CHEERS!

-shane

Mine's still at BBTS, they charged it Tuesday, sent shipping info yesterday, but it still hasn't actually gone out.

hi guys,
All Rambo figures and all Rocky figures that have been paid for have shipped. We got a shipment from HCG of 90+ packages late last week and we were working long hours to get everyones' orders out. Thanks again for supporting Secret Compass and thanks for your patience! We will work very hard to EARN your continued business. CHEERS!

-shane

Thanx Shane! Great Service and communication over at Secret Compass everyone! :clap

Mine left Colorado and is now stuck in TN for 2 days. I don't get the shipping. It shipped Tue night and looks like Monday for delivery.

Mine arrived at work AFTER I left work. haha.. Tis OK, as my SSC Rocketeer came in while at home.

my one arrived today,number 46/500, amazing statue and also very heavy,a big thanks to hcg for making a rambo fan very happy

Back