Rambo 4 Statue by HCG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but i can live with that,everything in my collection have flaws but things like this is just to obvious,something you can't ignore.

I had the same issue with my Rambo PF and the head tilt,i had no problem with the face like many others do but the head tilt ruined it for me.

We'll see,i haven't canceled yet.

Edinho has skills, but he's not "there" yet, if he's trying to be as realistic and lifelike as other sculptures, if he's just doing his own thing, then kudos, stick with it.

He gets Stallone in his his statue portraits but with this and the 1/6 Rambo 4 especially, he fails to capture his old face, the jawline especially, he never makes the face as full as it should be for Rambo 4.

However, it's not something so bad as to runi the overall statue, I really like the 1/6 and I really like this one, it'll go great with the Sideshow PF.

Yeah but i can live with that,everything in my collection have flaws but things like this is just to obvious,something you can't ignore.

I had the same issue with my Rambo PF and the head tilt,i had no problem with the face like many others do but the head tilt ruined it for me.

We'll see,i haven't canceled yet.

"i haven't canceled yet":cuckoo:

Who are you kidding! I bet anything that you'll be posting pics of this in your home in Norway, 5 seconds after delivery.

Rocky83 I remember how much you complained about the Rambo PF and in the end you still purchased it:slap and here we are again, more complaining and in the end you're going to go ahead and purchase it anyway.

This Rambo statue looks great, I have Maga's 1/6 Rambo IV and Rocky Balboa statues, and this one looks great. Am so glad I bought the Rocky Balboa statue, all kinds of complaining, and in the end the statue was fine.

Know body should ever listen to the critics here, most of them don't know what their talking about. Just my opinion:yess:

don't know about you guys but the more i look at it i realize that the legs is much shorter than it should be,just check the upper body.

So according to Rock83 the legs are to short and the proportions are wrong.

I like to take your advice and really care about your opinions on this statue, but first I need to know what your credentials are?

Bottom line, why should I care would you have to say?

Education

Good idea. It'd be nice if someone would take shots of it in the box so we can see how it's packed, and for that matter, I'd like to see what the box art is like.

Yeah me too as i want to see how much protection there is around the bow,if this is a one piece with no detachable hand that holds the bow then i hope they overdo it with styrofoam around the bow and in between.

That Bow looks scary fragile with a heavy piece like this:lol

Last edited:
Good idea. It'd be nice if someone would take shots of it in the box so we can see how it's packed, and for that matter, I'd like to see what the box art is like.

I agree, we've seen pics of this statue on display (thanks to everyone who posted them), but i'd also like to see how this statue is packaged, the size of box etc

A Sneek Peak from HCG's website of their next Rambo.Someone allready confirmed that it's a 1/2 scale bust.

Bad news guys, just checked the update on Secret Compass

HCG

Ok some updates!

-Rocky 12” figure : pushed back, mid May 2011

-RESIDENT EVIL 1:1 T-Virus & Anti-Virus Display : pushed back, mid May 2011

-Rambo IV Statue : pushed back, mid May 2011

-War of the Worlds Alien War Machine: pushed back, mid May 2011

-Bruce Lee 1:1 Bust : Spring 2011

Just a heads up. Got an email from HCG today requesting paypal payment. It said that the product will be shipping sometime around May 11 and to pay as soon as possible to avoid a delay in processing. I paid and already received a tracking number.

is it better to purchase this or the first one with him holding the sword, I missed out on that one and can't seem to find any available now for sale.

Depends if size matters.

This one is 12 inches tall, 1/6 scale.

10.jpg

This one is 18+ inches tall, 1/4 scale.

AvH9.jpg

tha nks Maul, do you know if the first one is still available for sale? I like the way you pose it from the back to get the theatrical poster, and why does the first one doesn't have the watch/cross bracelet like in the film?

I would imagine Edinho probably just didn't want to deal with it at such a small scale or didn't want them on there for some reason. I'm farily certain it was just something he privately sculpted for himself and HCG solicited him to put it in production.

As for availability, they pop up on eBay from time to time, but I believe the ES was like 500, and it came out a few years ago.

well, hopefully i'll get asked for the payment soon as well, if you're looking for the rambo statue with the sword, try lacitedesnauges (its a french site but also an option for english), they had this statue in a sale last week so i ordered it at the time, they may still have it in stock

Back