Rambo 2 or 3 Custom. HELP !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am looking for some help with a Rambo Custom. I am thinking of using my Royce Muscle body and maybe a Rambo 3 Hot Toys head if i can get hold of one. Would that look ok ? Anyone know of a better sculpt ? Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Rambo Custom. HELP !

Hi bro.. First of all, what Rambo look are you trying to achieve in particular? Any movie basis out of the 4 movies?

If you're doing a Rambo 4, use the Barney Ross muscle body as he wore a shirt the entire time anyway and the bulky physique of Barney Ross is Rambo 4.

Re: Rambo Custom. HELP !

Hi bro.. First of all, what Rambo look are you trying to achieve in particular? Any movie basis out of the 4 movies?

If you're doing a Rambo 4, use the Barney Ross muscle body as he wore a shirt the entire time anyway and the bulky physique of Barney Ross is Rambo 4.

I am looking to do a Rambo 2 or 3. Would the color of the Rambo 3 head match the royce body ??

I have one.. The color of Rambo 3 leans toward the tanned look rather than the Royce. And the Royce is too skinny on the biceps. I think a Comedian would work better.

RAMBO-III-HOT-TOYS-B.jpg

I have one.. The color of Rambo 3 leans toward the tanned look rather than the Royce. And the Royce is too skinny on the biceps. I think a Comedian would work better.

Cheers for the info. I'll have a look for the comedian body. All though my Royce body looks a little darker than pictured above. By the way awesome Rambo Figure.

Last edited:
Here is My new improved Rambo II sculpt to replace Hot toys version...There is one up in Sales forum if interested
dsc04682j.jpg

Back