Rambler's "Little Bit of Everything" Basement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: da_rambler20's "Little Bit of Everything" Man Cave

You getting all of the HT Star Wars OT stuff, Rambler? I'm trying to pick and choose characters, but it's STAR WARS, man! :lol

Re: da_rambler20's "Little Bit of Everything" Man Cave

I'm most likely going to get just one version of each main character from the OT. Just don't know if I want a farmer luke or hold out for the Jedi Luke. I'm leaning towards Jedi.

Re: Rambler's "Little Bit of Everything" Man Cave

Thanks!

I added the New Bright Harley fatboy for my Terminator shelf. I do need another shelf to add some room because I think Arnie on the bike should be the only figure on that shelf and not crammed with others.

Good stuff Rambler.

That Ghostbusters set is really cool.

On Wisconsin!

Added 3PO and the custom base from Coco

Kylo Ren and the beast Jakku Stormtrooper

Finally got around to adding the Mando elbow pads to my busters. They are now complete.

I caved and decided to go for the deluxe DST GB figures to get all the dio pieces

I jumped on the Chris Kyle figure from MSE. Really an outstanding piece with alot of detail

I modded my heisenberg a bit. Removed the jacket liner and frankenstein shoes. I also made my own wedding ring from 18 gauge gold wire. Bad camera angle makes him look short.

Me and the family went to Chicago Comic Con a few weeks ago and had a great time. Met Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, and Carrie Fisher. I even had Fox, Lloyd and Thompson sign my OUTATIME license plate (although the pic does not show Thompson's auto).

Amazing art I bought from Cory Smith, one of my favorite artists. Just need to figure out how to frame the three together.

And my favorite cosplay from the weekend:

Back