Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry - to clarify, Mythos isn't dead as a line. When I spoke at the panel I think I had only mentioned we were directing our resources toward the McQuarrie figures to get those out into the market. We do have plans to return to Mythos in the future (pending LFL's approval of where we intend to take the characters) so please don't get too bummed out. Just a bit of a hiatus while we focus on some other aspects of Star Wars.

Sorry - to clarify, Mythos isn't dead as a line. When I spoke at the panel I think I had only mentioned we were directing our resources toward the McQuarrie figures to get those out into the market. We do have plans to return to Mythos in the future (pending LFL's approval of where we intend to take the characters) so please don't get too bummed out. Just a bit of a hiatus while we focus on some other aspects of Star Wars.

Great news to hear. I think the McQuarrie statues look great, but the Mythos line was being executed brilliantly and I can't wait to see what other pieces you bring to the market.

I think Disney has made it pretty clear that "interpretations" are out the window. But hopefully they will loosen the strings a bit after the new movie hits. Did grievous ever get produced as a one-of-a-kind proto? If so, you guys could raise a lot of money for your charity by putting him up on ebay...I know I would be ready to fork over some serious dough : )

That's good to hear... you guys did some incredible work on that line. The Kenobi drops jaws whenever anyone sees it.

A shame they didn't make these 1/4 to fit in with my PFs. I like them and would have bought them. As it is, only collecting the one scale now.

preview_BobaFettMcquarrie.jpg

Sideshow's gonna be showing off the Boba Fett statue at San Diego Comic Con next week. :yess:

Nah, I think I'm going all the way out this time. It's time...

But I do appreciate the McQuarrie love. That's for sure! :D

Look amazing. I can't wait. I've always loved that helmet. I don't recall though, are these going ti be all polystone like the mythos or mixed media

Not into statues at all but its nice to see this line anyway. Always liked McQuarries artwork.

Back