Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a huge fan of McQuarrie Darth Vader! Hope to see an actual photo soon! ;)

Don't know if this has been posted yet....so many threads....:thud: :lol

11156348_10152983560884145_1733249644281728676_n.jpg

On the right? No not the right pose, and looks smaller, also unpainted and Vader PF has long since been painted. Some people have mentioned it looks like a kylo ren 1:6.

If something else I can't see it :<

So according to the Q & A sessions from Celebration, this series has replaced the Mythos line. Not sure how I feel about that as I do love the McQuarrie art, but man, the Mythos series was for me, the best Star Wars collectibles Sideshow has ever done.

So according to the Q & A sessions from Celebration, this series has replaced the Mythos line. Not sure how I feel about that as I do love the McQuarrie art, but man, the Mythos series was for me, the best Star Wars collectibles Sideshow has ever done.
Indeed. I like how the line re-imagines the character and gives them a more dynamic pose.

Yep, that's what I was afraid of. While I love McQ's work, the Mythos line was amazing.

Back