Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
royal-tenenbaums-luke%20wilsonsm.jpg

I'd love to see this guy done, or even Royal. Secret item could be Mordecai :D

I do agree Day Lewis is well over due and i am sure Rainman would make this work! He could have 3-4 looks which would be huge reveune as i certainly couldnt pass on any looks he was to attempt!

Certainly a good Travis Bickle is also long over due, but there does seem to be alot of people wanting an Alex from Clockwork Orange which again i wouldnt be to disappointed to own a Rainman Alex

Kai and Bros production have the Bickel covered. The Kai Heads are unreal. I don't think they can be topped. the Bros production s pretty accurate for the outfit and weapons, just a few upgrades are needed. All can be done to achieve amazing results for way under the price of Rainman's figures. I'd rather see his great efforts put into something else!

yes the bros production clothes are good but i think rainman would do a much better job with the head sculpt! he would also do a much better job with the tailoring also so a perfect Bickle is still a must for me

royal-tenenbaums-luke%20wilsonsm.jpg

I'd love to see this guy done, or even Royal. Secret item could be Mordecai :D

cool choice dude. goes against the grain a little - i like that. i've always liked the idea of a steve zissou, in his diving gear if we're talking wes anderson. actually i'd probably buy any bill murray figure for that matter.

could careless for travis bickle cause I got the crm and kai's blood splatter headsculpt

would very much like me droog alex

I'll be pretty surprised if Rainman doesn't tackle Travis at some point. He seems to love to do pop culture icons and Travis is a massive one that everyone loves.

Gruff Old Bear said it best I suppose:

"Prioritizing through a poll, however, suggests expectations"

If we let it be known what we want in here, I'm sure Zuno will let Rainman know.

I think one of the main reason why it was closed down before was that dave and a lot of the mods think that those kind of polls aren't constuctive, and that rainman wouldn't even see it, let alone listen to it.

Which was proven wrong of course, since thanks to zuno here, has made it possible for us!

I agree that a thread with polls should be made soon (although I think bickle and alex is prolly gonna top it). Please include a scarface or a michael corleone from godfather part 1 :D

Back