Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like snatch but I'd never shell out rainman dollers for one. Ever, that's just me personally there were a lot more popular choices on our old list. I'm hoping after thus nice solid run on fight club to maybe see a clockwork orange.

Sorry guys as much as i think a Snatch Pitt would be nice i kinda hope Rainman moves on now to a different charcter altogether and what better than this!

Please Rainman PLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!

taxi_driver.jpg

I like snatch a lot, but I'd definitely rather have Alex from clockwork, Jules and Vincent from pulp fiction, Bill the Butcher, or a re released Charlie Chaplin V2 etc

Travis Bickle is a Grail for me but after getting the Kai sculpt yesterday I have no desire for anything else. It's perfect. All I need is the bros production jacket and weapons and I'm totally satisfied. I want a clockwork orange, pulp fiction or Bill the butcher after the fight club run

I want a Daniel Day Lewis from Gangs of New York from Rainman more than anything else really. I think he could do an amazing job with it.

yes i certainly would not be unhappy with a Bill The Butcher from Rainman either!

There are 3-4 looks i would love, we could also then get a There Will Be Blood variant :joy

I think mickey from snatch is a visually dynamic character, and I doubt the movie to issue licenses even lesser than fight club.

Those hat, tattooes, boxing glove would look sweet on my collection! I think it has an edge of looking rather unique rather than a character like clockwork orange's alex. That has been done by quite a number of company over the years.

But I think seeing the enthusiasm over alex, I think. Chances are higher that rainmans gonna do him next, rather than mickey.

I agree plainview would be a great figure to own. not as visually dynamic as others, but, one of my all time favorite movies and quite possibly my favorite on screen performance ever!

I didnt like There Will Be Blood or Daniel Day Lewis in it much so I hope Rainman steers clear.

With Rainman, we have the option for him to create something we simply can not bash together so I'd hate to see his talents wasted on simple characters.

I think Bill the Butcher and Alex from Clockwork Orange are some of the most complex and worth characters to make next.

A characters clothes and appearance aren't what make them complex. Alex has been done twice now by 2 different companies. I'd buy a Butcher, but he's a much weaker character than Plainview. Regardless, Daniel Day Lewis has never been done, and he's overdue.

P.S. How about the formula for this easy bash we can just toss together? I'd love to put it together if it exists.

Last edited:
Back