Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the nose is pretty accurate, just a bad angle I suppose.

But you are right, bout the camera. :eek:

Looks like rainman uses a tripod though, since I dont see too many artificial lights on that particular photo.

But you are right

02emperor350.jpg

In time, you will call me master. :emperor

I'm bad about taking pictures of my work and collection. You're lucky you got GBU pics from me. :lol

I guess Edward was talking bout the V1 durden.

No, not yet. Should be soon I guess, around the 20th of Jan as rainman states that it will be done in 30 days since the PO date.

Yes, that would be what I was talking about :D Forgot that this thread is for ALL of rainman's projects. :eek:

Can't wait to see pics :naughty

I went ahead and took some pics of Marla's costume.

It's a black dress with a split, covered by a grey buttoned sweater top with pleated shoulders, high heel boots, black fur coat and orange plastic flower/star ring.

marla6.jpg

you can see the neck line of the black dress peeking out beneath the sweater:
marla16.jpg

marla12.jpg

shoes:
marla20.jpg

slit in dress:
marla24.jpg

marla15.jpg

ring:
marla18.jpg

marla21.jpg

marla23.jpg

zuno, just let me know if Rainman wants any specific pictures.

Last edited:
can't wait to see the finished marla pics, but I've decided Im opting out of this one. Just means theres one more for someone else! Im stoked to see V2 durden though. should be pretty soon no?

How can I pass up an iconic character from fight club? I'll get Marla for sure though I really hope ranman offers it as a head and outfit set too 650 all the time I simply cannot do

The hat would be better. I have no desire to dress and undress these like Barbie. But like the Chaplin figure, there probably won't be a secret item.

The more I look at the chaplin figure, THATS one I wish I wouldn't have missed out on. Thats a true Iconic pop culture figure we may never see another representation of, and almost certainly never one of this quality.

Agreed. I like the v2 better than the v1 chaps.
But I doubt that I'd pick chaplin up, at least not before I secure all the funds for my fighter1999 line first.

Back