Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, didn't see Marla coming. Looks like the fighter1999 line could end up having as many figures as TGTBTU.

Im sure it will look amazing but I really can't justify the cost for a marla figure. Fight Club is one of my favorite films of all time, but I hope Rainman gets us a wicked bloody painted Norton headsculpt, then moves on to a different film.

Its not just a marla figure, its a marla figure customized by rainman:banana

So I guess its safe to assume that we are going to get at least 4 figures from fighter line? Tyler v1, tyler v2, marla, norton (I guess a jack is a no brainer, since we already got a marla after all.) Had rainman released norton first, I would assume the line would have ended right there.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. Plenty of time to rectify it. Still an awesome sculpt though!

Plus we dont know how much of that is the actual sculpt since post of that image is a photoshop/illustration.

Marla will look really good alongside Tyler, I think she has a very iconic and cool look, as long as we get Norton I'll get Marla

I think it's safe to assume the grey bits are sculpt. Regardless, the nose appears too large.

Plus we dont know how much of that is the actual sculpt since post of that image is a photoshop/illustration.

Marla will look really good alongside Tyler, I think she has a very iconic and cool look, as long as we get Norton I'll get Marla

I think marla as a character is more attached to jack, than to tyler. Since all they have in common is just having a sports ????
:lol

I'm placing her next to jack, and tyler next to jack, as he is after all just another personality inside jack's mind. I think jack will look good in a jacket and some boxer shorts like in the final battle scene. Although that knee joint thing might be challenging for rainman.

That does bring me to notice something; that rainman always go for fully clothed, long sleeved characters all this time. The fighter line really makes him to push the envelope eveb further with his first female character, and hopefully hed do FB jack version and use some rubber sleeves or something to cover those knee caps on those TTs.

Don't know what to think. I'll wait to see advanced pics but I really can't afford 3 or 4 Rainman's figures for this movie. V1 was the one to get imo.

Hi all,

Rainman was deeply moved watching the movie Avatar.
He said he just made it with respect to James Cameron.

Sorry... it is not for sale... :monkey2

BTW, I'm posting this because it is one of his artworks... :D

Thanks,

Please post any of Rainman's work.

The knife is beautiful. And wow Rainman is quick at producing things. Too quick sometimes as my bank account can't keep up. :eek:

Hi all,

Rainman was deeply moved watching the movie Avatar.
He said he just made it with respect to James Cameron.

Sorry... it is not for sale... :monkey2

BTW, I'm posting this because it is one of his artworks... :D

Thanks,

Is rainman left handed too?

Nevertheless awesome work rainman:peace

marla01.jpg

Hi all,

It's a sneak preview of the one of his projects after releasing the fighter 1999 version 2... :D

He already finished the headsculpt and sunglasses as you see... and it will come with rooted hair... :horror

Now, He is considering this only for the full set edition... :rolleyes:

Thanks,

this likeness is beautiful.

while possible, the shutter button is still on the right and it's awkward trying to press it with your left hand while not covering the screen.

I'd need to see more pics, but I still think her nose is too large.

But the glasses are definitely wrong.

marla01.jpg
marla1.jpg

marla2.jpg

marla3.jpg

marla5.jpg

marla4.jpg

Last edited:
Back