Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that too but usually they go up after preorder for public opens. Hoping they do, guess if there is 2 necklaces (1/6 & 1/1) the life size will be full set exclusive.

This will be my first proper Rainman piece providing they do. I take it the head/clothing sets include the accessories?

This will be my first proper Rainman piece providing they do. I take it the head/clothing sets include the accessories?

Yes if he does do H&C sets they come with everything but the body, full set exclusive item, large figure box, and his paint. (Aeon paints the sculpt)

I must have jumped the gun. My original order was dumped. Going with the full set on this one. The head is fine but nothing I need.

I'm curious what the fullset exclusive item is. Maybe the 1:1 scale chain?

Not a particularly exciting figure, but the rosary and holy water accessories look incredible.

$250 hike for just the demon is a bit much. He should probably keep the DX exclusives the demon and that life size necklace. Maybe someone can make that suggestion to him. There is no real incentive for a DX if he's not offering an exclusive accessory that collectors really want.

It says sold out, but it also says Sept 17- does that mean it will open up again for order?? Definitely have to get Father Karras I hope I didn't miss it (I should've gotten the bed too but I hesitated :slap )

It says sold out, but it also says Sept 17- does that mean it will open up again for order?? Definitely have to get Father Karras I hope I didn't miss it (I should've gotten the bed too but I hesitated :slap )

Orders for the public sale will open on the 17th. For now only VIP order is opened. Don't worry :)

All round a very fine figure from Rainman. A little frivolous for me to buy Karras, so I'll be passing, but congrats to all who order, it's a really nice looking piece.

The dark navy Macintosh raincoat is definately missing and should be included also a bible.

I believe Karras was wearing a ribbed sweater as well.

I agree we should definitely be getting that Macintosh raincoat and bible though.

The head sculpt isn't as strong of likeness as I had hoped. Karras has such bizarre face I thought it would be easier to produce. Those down sloped eyebrows and strange mouth. Also the neck is way too long. He has a sunk down look. First thing that will happen is chopping it down. Or at least bulking up the shoulders.

Back