Rainman's Next Project: The Priest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21cgmr9.jpg

Damn, that does look great and, while i'm all for giving Pazuzu props, I do find the non-specific 'Demon' title to more fitting for that particular image.

Damn, that does look great and, while i'm all for giving Pazuzu props, I do find the non-specific 'Demon' title to more fitting for that particular image.

I agree. Actually what Rainman should have done was sculpt out the lettering "Captain Howdy" instead of Demon....now that would have been the right touch!

I always thought that part of the film and that face with that stupid makeup was corney as hell. Was that suppossed to be scary? I remember buying the Uncensored DVD with the spider walk and crucifix masterbation and I think they added the demon face in the kitchen scene, it pops up or somthing to that effect. Always thought it was the stupidest thing, kind of ruins the flick....but that Rainman sculpt is pretty damn cool and if it's coming with the priest then I'll take it. But yea that's more demon than pazuzu, I always think of the statue by default when it's pazuzu.

6AE75FC3-C7C5-463C-AA69-681EFA7411DA_zpsqdwfiz88.jpg

Rainman needs to add some red under the eyelids/eyebags.

Last edited:
just the exorcist logo on the Base would look great but captain howdy would be a really nice touch

The Exorcist logo would actually be a better idea but the more I thought about it I feel that leaving it blank would be the coolest move. His unlicensed names are cool for the project titles but I think it takes away from this piece to have it right across the base. It's like the way the Iron Man logo slapped on the base of the Arc Reactor accessory in the MK III EX kind of kills it

That will be the standard now I guess. When you see on facebook he finished a figure, it's up for sale 3 days after ^^

It will be the first figure I skip for a long time.

Ordered.
Shipping is $152?!!!!

Im hoping that is just carry over from the other DX release. Full set shipping is $66. Unless that Demon head is life size, Im hoping that is just an oversight.
20150914100646cont.jpg

Last edited:
Currently sick as a dog in Malaysia, lying in a bed of pure sweat, with a more gravelly voice than Regan and a fat arsed Gecko on the ceiling laughing it's little lizardy head off at me (at full volume) and my mental mother-in-law constantly coming in and trying to force me to ingest some 'magic' cure-all tree root :mad:

If I survive the next few days, I shall be ordering this. Have a heart VIP's and leave me one....just in case I make it!

Also am I missing something, necklace says Life size in the picture and at the bottom yet he's holding a 1/6 one, do we get 2?

And will there be a H&C Set?

Holy Hell it is already up for VIP! Just put in my order for the DX.

Says life size necklace is 1:1 so it's wearable jewelry?

Last edited:
Back