Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid The Exorcist was the only movie that really scared and affected me. There is something about that movie for sure even to this day. I never thought I would end up owning a figure of her but I look at it as therapy. Maybe seeing her displayed on my shelf all the time will desensitise me towards the film. [emoji38]

Well put Ron,
Same here. This was among the top two films that scared the crap out of me when I was only 11 years old. I could not enter any room in the house alone for months.. And could not sleep alone for over a year.. Hahaha the good ole days!!
The other movie, was Phantasm.. [emoji33]
Congrats on your acquisition buddy.

This is a beautiful set, but there's some things, that if could be changed, I think should- for the better.
What are your issues with the set?
Mine are:
the bed posts are way off, the ver1 fig has giant iris's and the material on ver 2 is too course.

Last edited:
This turned out astonishingly well! :rock

That is one insanely quick turn around from 'Dull Boy' as well.

Man, I was sure I'd be posting that it's good to see everyone got what they wanted. Sorry that you didn't man.

Congrats to everyone else who did though! :hi5:

First timers got off easy on this one. This doesn't have the mass appeal as most others so you guys didn't get to enjoy the terror of cart jackings and 3 minute sell outs yet

So both VIP & GS DX's are still open and it looks like the beds are still available. I wonder what going to happen with those. I doubt anyone would take the bed without Regsn

Thanks for your concern my friend, but I won't get shut out. DX ordered. The good thing about it is that the V2 seems the most popular, and I prefer V1, so a sale will be possible if I want/need to. I'm surpised more people aren't ordering the bed with the figure. It's an absolute must IMO.

Thanks for your concern my friend, but I won't get shut out. DX ordered. The good thing about it is that the V2 seems the most popular, and I prefer V1, so a sale will be possible if I want/need to. I'm surpised more people aren't ordering the bed with the figure. It's an absolute must IMO.
Glad I'm not alone in preferring the v1 I was starting to think I'd made a mistake due to the popularity of v2 but I would never sell it on so I went with the look I liked best congrats on securing a DX [emoji106]

How do I pay there's no link in my order ?

You should receive a return email with your purchase order number. Then you can just send him the money through PayPal . On his front page are directions , I have enclosed a photo . Make sure you include your name , address, order number etc. remember they are in Korea and their English is not the best so just basic important information is best.

Example:

Mike Hawk
666 Devil Doll Lane
Butthole, SD 57732
Full set V2 order number OICU812
Thank you

947b94595690e73cdf16fd64820c6286.jpg

Hope that helps , feel free to ask any other questions

Last edited:
I think I did get cart jacked once last night. I had added a v2 and was on the last screen getting ready to pay when all of the sudden I received a message that my cart was empty!!. I got scared thinking it sold out but then I ordered it again and got all the way through. I've ordered from Rainman's site before but this never happened to me previously so was just curious how someone is able to do that.

^^^ I have been cart jacked 8 times in a row once and actually ended up missing figures before so all of what you say is "heavenly"

So bottom line for this release no one missed these figures or ended up being empty handed that's great!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ My order sailed through this time round, which was a suprise as i always get cart jacked acouple of times til it goes through in the past!!!

I was just curious how they do it. Is it a matter of it not being secured until you finish the deal or does VIPs have the ability to take it?

Beds will probably just not be built.

Yea, I figured that he'll just cut down the ES otherwise those few pieces would sit on his site for eternity

It's good to see I'm not the only one as I posted yesterday that the film still scares the hell out of me... As I said I was raised catholic but am now an atheist. But it still affects me. The mark of a truely special film. Best sound design of all time.

The reason why this didn't sell out in usual fashion is because you're definitely not alone!

Congrats brother :duff

Last edited:
I got Cart jacked 3 times, but I stayed calm and stayed with it(per your advice Pop,thanks) With Dulll boy first time was a charm. Congrats Pat666!! [emoji482]

Last edited:
Congrats brother :duff

I got Cart jacked 3 times, but I stayed calm and stayed with it(per your advice Pop,thanks) With Dulll boy first time was a charm. Congrats Pat666!! [emoji482]
Thanks guys! And congrats to you as well. I admit I'm not 100% in at this point as I haven't paid yet. This is going to take a major bite from my 1:1 endo fund. :slap

Back