Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh! :slap

I guess I really am an idiot (According to one of the OSR posts) :lol

I wouldn't worry about it mate if you don't own all the Iron Man figs a lot of folk think your an idiot in those parts. Great group but like everywhere there are some ****ing nut jobs!

I wouldn't worry about it mate if you don't own all the Iron Man figs a lot of folk think your an idiot in those parts. Great group but like everywhere there are some ****ing nut jobs!

:exactly::goodpost:

Some good members in there...but man, every post is Iron man or "not 1/6 related, but...." :thud:

I think 3k possibly as far as 4k is its worth so your friend got a good deal. I don't think the one sale at 6k is indicative of its value that one particular sale was a bit of an anomaly if you ask me

I'm not so sure thats an accurate statement. I just turned down a 9k offer on Ebay.

I hope you're joking :cuckoo:

Could be a prankster, but the offer was made and I declined.

Took me a long time to get my hands on these two and its my favorite Rainman piece..

Somewhere down the line I would like to get my hands on a FS Butcher, but if I never did I am more than content having this in my collection.

Can't wait for Amsterdam though! :)

Could be a prankster, but the offer was made and I declined.

Took me a long time to get my hands on these two and its my favorite Rainman piece..

Somewhere down the line I would like to get my hands on a FS Butcher, but if I never did I am more than content having this in my collection.

Can't wait for Amsterdam though! :)

You sir, are a mad man.
Serious dedication though, good to see in this hobby.

You sir, are a mad man.
Serious dedication though, good to see in this hobby.

Thats a very good offer and very tempting. I saw some hardcore collectors get weak at the knees with the 6k offer.

9K is looney to decline though I will admit.

Nonsense I'd have done the same ;) 9k is a lot of money but if you don't want to sell you don't want to sell.

9k dude.......

Lol I know man it's a **** lot of money could buy a serious amount of 1/6th with that or even better 'real world' stuff. But I don't want or need to sell it, I believe Steve is in the same kind of position as me however he has the added problem of having a wife he had to explain his decision too lol I do not envy that. If somebody offered me 9k for mine right now I'd decline not because it's not an excellent offer but because it's not enough to make me part with a figure that means a lot to me. I have a fairly large 1/6th collection and Wonka with Oompa is the corner stone of that collection. Unless something horrendous happens (god forbid) to me and my family and cash is needed instantly I'll be buried with it

Lol I know man it's a **** lot of money could buy a serious amount of 1/6th with that or even better 'real world' stuff. But I don't want or need to sell it, I believe Steve is in the same kind of position as me however he has the added problem of having a wife he had to explain his decision too lol I do not envy that. If somebody offered me 9k for mine right now I'd decline not because it's not an excellent offer but because it's not enough to make me part with a figure that means a lot to me. I have a fairly large 1/6th collection and Wonka with Oompa is the corner stone of that collection. Unless something horrendous happens (god forbid) to me and my family and cash is needed instantly I'll be buried with it

I'm right there with ya. I feel the same way about Lucy...well... most of my Rainman pieces...well... most of my collection! :lol

I guess I'm choosey about what I buy and I don't buy on hype or impulse, so there's really not much I'd even consider selling; especially the more rare custom pieces. Unless life came crashing down and I had no other choice, I'd hate to part with anything. The way I see it is even if I got $9000 for Lucy or whatever else, one day the money will be gone and so will the piece. That what makes certain things priceless

Looks fantastic Steve .

Thanks man :hi5:

Looks familiar Steve. :lol

Yeah and it came futzed right out the box too :) :yess: :clap

1510008_257719121052331_1972664835_n.jpg

Back