Rainman's new project [Factory Owner]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greeny you couldve bought like 30 of Roccos Wonka for one of these :slap

I can't comment on Rocco's obviously until the figure is completed, but I'm almost certain I would still choose the Rainman version. I know it seems crazy how much I spent but based on how few sets there are out there and the fact that people weren't willing to sell, I had to make a big offer or risk the chance of never being able to get it.

I can't comment on Rocco's obviously until the figure is completed, but I'm almost certain I would still choose the Rainman version. I know it seems crazy how much I spent but based on how few sets there are out there and the fact that people weren't willing to sell, I had to make a big offer or risk the chance of never being able to get it.

I know, that was total sarcasem bud....obviously you made the right choice between the two versions :1-1:

I know, that was total sarcasem bud....obviously you made the right choice between the two versions :1-1:

Haha I'm terrible at reading sarcasm! :lol Like I said, I will have to see what Rocco's version is like before I can comment. I really hope it turns out great for the people that are getting it!

Hey guys don't mean to bump an old thread but big thanks I got an unpainted wonka sculpt from rainman with the hair being painted as we speak!

Hyped! Still unsure about how to do the clothes.... Until I get Rocco's set.

Obviously, this is going to extremes, but eBay kind of encourages this. This is probably a free auction to list, and they cap fees at around $250. If someone has no real intention of selling something, but would obviously take some ridiculously insane price, why not list it and wait for someone with more money than they know what to do with to run across it and buy.

For anyone interested there is a DX on ebay.

If anyone has $10,000 spare!!

Its about to go up. I was trying to set it at 20k but EBAY has a seller limit.

Read the listing I have no intentions of selling this bad boy.

I am though trying to sell my Pulp Boys ;)

Edit - There you go I adjusted the price.

To Turbo: I love you too buddy :)

Not sure what the point of all this is? Seems pointless.......

As for wonka, what will this be after Denny's team decides to take it, $500???

Look at Blondie.

Not sure what the point of all this is? Seems pointless.......

As for wonka, what will this be after Denny's team decides to take it, $500???

Look at Blondie.

Regardless of whether Iminime attempt this or not it'll never be worth 500 bucks lol. I think Iminime could top the sculpt without question. The rest for me highly doubtful especially that Oompa

Regardless of whether Iminime attempt this or not it'll never be worth 500 bucks lol. I think Iminime could top the sculpt without question. The rest for me highly doubtful especially that Oompa

The way they are going I think they could beat the set.

The way they are going I think they could beat the set.

Maybe not outwith the realms of possibility. Iminime have come on leaps and bounds from 12 months ago. But in all honesty I don't see them tackling much else from RM's back catalogue. The trio is one thing those are dated, 5 years old i.e his first figs. They needed redone but figs like Bill, Wonka, Anton, Plainview, Dude? I for one don't think they need to be redone tbh. Iminime have more than enough on the plate to move forward with. But who knows

Maybe not outwith the realms of possibility. Iminime have come on leaps and bounds from 12 months ago. But in all honesty I don't see them tackling much else from RM's back catalogue. The trio is one thing those are dated, 5 years old i.e his first figs. They needed redone but figs like Bill, Wonka, Anton, Plainview, Dude? I for one don't think they need to be redone tbh. Iminime have more than enough on the plate to move forward with. But who knows

They do! I think their schedule is packed at least until fall 2014...maybe even a year from now with the Oz characters...

Back