Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a DJ in Oakland for 34 years and I used Numark turntables. It really can hit the ones and twos. I was awarded Latin DJ of the year 5 times straight and even met Ricky Martin. You can look up the article on www.coolstorybro.com

Dude I was so there! :rock I wanted to share a video with you guys of Antony back in his prime!

I remember that it was July 1993, that shirt I got from Emilio Estevez at the premier of Young Guns two! I almost got a role as a DJ in the movie Cocktail staring Bryan Brown at the beach scene but was late to the audition because I was getting my back waxed.

I was a DJ in Oakland for 34 years and I used Numark turntables. It really can hit the ones and twos. I was awarded Latin DJ of the year 5 times straight and even met Ricky Martin. You can look up the article on www.coolstorybro.com

Antony my friend - Pls ignore the Chu Chu (chihuahua) ;) - not worth the time! A turntable needle is thicker than his ****!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Eldorado sure is quiet..

greatlakes6 had to mention that his transponder is unassembled and unpainted even it is from Rainman.

I wouldn't get upset if he gave my refund at first. I still don't get my money back.

greatlakes6 had to mention that his transponder is unassembled and unpainted even it is from Rainman.

I wouldn't get upset if he gave my refund at first. I still don't get my money back.

I agree, and at this point you two should sort it out via PMs, or under the flagpole after math class

I offered the refund and he didn't want to return it, just wanted the money. The flagpole at 3:00 sounds good. That's how we settled things where I grew up.

lol, a full refund with no return is absurd.
Wish I sent you a pm before Eldorado. I'd be more than happy with what he has. It IS a Rainman transponder.
At most a partial refund, but full? no way. You looking to sell Eldorado? :rotfl

My personal favorite - my vinyls and a bottle of double black! This is what Saturday afternoon looks like in California :)

8e4937de7b010a410d52bef7d9cb4e65.jpg

:duff

The flagpole at 3:00 sounds good. That's how we settled things where I grew up.

Yup

I would recommend you to talk to the seller / GreatLakes - may be exchange numbers and talk it out!
It shld not be difficult so long you both agree (which I think you both do) - that there was an expectation Mismatch!
Accusation led Posts are only gonna get the worse of both of you and trust me - it's just not worth it! Talk to him one on one and hopefully there will be a very quick resolve!

I offered the refund and he didn't want to return it, just wanted the money. The flagpole at 3:00 sounds good. That's how we settled things where I grew up.

Are you kidding?

I asked your shipping address and you told me you are not in position to take back item.

Now you are making up the story.

attachment.php

lol, a full refund with no return is absurd.
Wish I sent you a pm before Eldorado. I'd be more than happy with what he has. It IS a Rainman transponder.
At most a partial refund, but full? no way. You looking to sell Eldorado? :rotfl

I'm looking to sell it. greatlakes6 never offered me a partial refund or a full refund.

That was my very first response to the buyer. A few minutes after, I contacted him back and told him that I offered the refund through Paypal and they are holding the money and will refund when he returns it. He responded by saying that he wants his money "now". I said to send it back first and then he decided to come on the forum and complain. As you can see in my first message to him, I explained that is how I received the item and that I offered to show him the message from Lee. He has had several options: keep it and paint the two little pieces, send it to me and I will paint the two little pieces, or send it back. He has chosen to do none of the three. Instead he comes here and whines.

Back