Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: 'No Country Killer'

I don't know if it will help :)

no_country.jpg

That is superb mate! I have posted that on Rainman's fb page :)

I'mmmm stiiillllll in a dreammm!! SNNNAAAKKKE EAAATTERRRRR!

Ya that's looking great!:clap:clap:clap

I don't know if it will help :)

no_country.jpg

Yes that's the difference that we're looking for right there! I know that it was posted on his FB but maybe someone should email him too. I hope he can pull that hair off. He'll look perfect!

You guys do realize his hair changes somewhat throughout the film? The long thing of pictures just posted somewhat shows this off. Rainman seems to have gone for the hair style in the last two pictures while most want the more iconic hairstyle seen in a lot of the other shots. I could be wrong though. I'm far from an expert on Anton's hair.

Iconic hairstyle is the way to go! Show off more of the forehead and is much more accurate.

I think that the more forehead we see, the more likeness there is and that's why the preferred option works better.

*** I just noticed that turbo.vs.ozone posted basically the same right above this post.

Yea the forehead comments are right and thats a big thing but there are other aspects that need to be tweaked to make this perfect. If he can copy Neo's pic to a tee, we'll have a winner.

Did Neo just change the hair or did he make the face wider too?

Looks like he just changed the length, fringe and fullness of the hair to me.

Last edited:

Everybody loves that Kyle Reese! I just don't get it...

Back