Rainman Richard Harrow (Boardwalk Empire) Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. It is like QT's movies are all in their own special universe, and that genre is more overpowering than the drama/western/war/kung fu/crime thriller that they otherwise pretend to be.

It was a very sexy time for being so short-lived, for sure. Cowboys, indians, western expansion, civil war fall-out, lots of great room for stories.

I love QT. He seems like one of us and is making movies we would like to make. It's all in fun and that's how I view his movies.

Who else could do as good a job???
Commando
finalkiv.jpg

and for a FULL fig,of course, Scott Peterson.

no...thats the governor from the walking dead...also a proud owner of this sculpt...painting is on par if not better then RM....and the sculpting of the likeness....well...he is that much better then RM at it...

this image could be a hint that gus on that other tv series possibly survived walter white's assassination attempt and will return with a mask as well. :yess:
Wow that's 15k for three figures that's insane.
filthy rich, rather. dude must be sh itting money if he can afford to burn 15k for three dolls (albeit excellent all around).

Re: .

Ah, sorry about that. I recall seeing him in avatars and whatnot now. I've only read the comics version of season 3 so far (comic Governor looks nothing like that guy). Waiting for Netflix.

and steve buscemi! and steve buscemi as a gangster! :panic: :lol
I know, I love it! Being a huge Coen Bros. fan I'm obviously also a huge Steve Buscemi fan.

I'm starting to wonder, does the prosthetic function or is this two different sculpts?!?!

I never mentioned it before but I thought this from day one; the good eye has a lot of Rainman in it. This is a great sculpt and a great likeness but you can totally tell who did this.

Hey guys ,

just a little update on Richard and a close up pics :)

Accessories are the following :-

what amazed me is the level of detail from Rainman working the sketch book that is soo close to Richard heart which are pieces & pieces of his life

This a special request that i made to Rainman which a quote from Richard on the show that always reminded me of him .. what a surprise from Rainman to show you how such a gentleman he is he actually made a drawing of it at the back of the certificate ,

i hope you guys enjoy this piece of Art .. i'll be showing more pics once i get the Figure in hand :hi5:

Mashel .

Best Rainman Figure ever made. Tweed 3piece suit, Button collar oxford shirt, removable prosthetic and glasses, that accessory :drool Certainly has me considering commision work. Enjoy it! :clap

Last edited:
Wow. Incredible. Rainman's figure actually has more options than the real mask in the show, where the glasses are permanently attached :D

I love how the character can be so likable while also being a sociopath, because he's got this fragile, damaged soul inside. Congrats again on owning such a beauty.

Back