Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late for an axe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lecture

I would also really like to get an axe if possible. Thanks

What he said also in for an Axe is still up for grabs

Yes you can, just send payment to Fergo.

Any updates on the axe? Still have not seen the size adjustment.

He already sent me the proto, I will take pictures on Jack's hands once I get it this week.

Got the final axe proto in hand from Fergo, sorry for the crapy iphone pics but I don't have my camera at the moment, pics don't do justice, it is awesome in hand.

Also, I was watching the movie last night and I think we got the correct size by going for a 7 inch version.

axe%205_zpsqq5mschh.jpg

Axe%206_zpsem4rhaex.jpg

axe%204_zpsi39p6hjp.jpg

RM's top, Fergos's bottom
axe%202_zps8yyaa2lv.jpg

axe%207_zps1dthn4r3.jpg

axe%203_zpsigj7ubg5.jpg

axe%201_zpssssn1qnn.jpg

not yet, I will ask him, he already cut all the metal pieces, but wanted to wait until I show the pictures of the proto in hand to make sure no changes were required so he can start working on the wood handles.

axe%201_zpssssn1qnn.jpg

jackaxe1_zpsuawblggk.png

jackaxe4_zpsrnadvhdq.png

jackaxe3_zpsadyrnfrd.png

jackaxe2_zps0bs7k5t8.png

It was very clear right from the beginning that rm was out of scale! How much was the questions but The new size looks pretty good! Very kicked about this!!!

Got the final axe proto in hand from Fergo, sorry for the crapy iphone pics but I don't have my camera at the moment, pics don't do justice, it is awesome in hand.

Also, I was watching the movie last night and I think we got the correct size by going for a 7 inch version.

axe%205_zpsqq5mschh.jpg

Axe%206_zpsem4rhaex.jpg

axe%204_zpsi39p6hjp.jpg

RM's top, Fergos's bottom
axe%202_zps8yyaa2lv.jpg

axe%207_zps1dthn4r3.jpg

axe%203_zpsigj7ubg5.jpg

axe%201_zpssssn1qnn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might just be you man...it shows up for me and looks fantastic. What a great figure that Danny and trike is!

I can see it, it's that piece of **** Motorola 1994 phone you on Mike. Playa get yourself an iPhone

Back