Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm shipping to rainman Tuesday. I had to design a special trike holder insert for the boxes.
DaqEBan.jpg

AH! That looks amazing! wow wow wow unboxing that will be like defusing a bomb, so excited!

NIIIICCCCCEEEEEE :rock

Thanks guys. Shipping all these things scares the living **** out of me.

In thru the nose and out thru the mouth brother. All will work out well

Great work on this :bow

Touché!!
But just can't wait for this release haven't been kicked about anything so much since collecting began!!!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

That was just a private joke. I'm not worried about KO's in this situation as I understand that it's the best available option. If the TTM18's were still in production, then of course I'd expect an official TT but I rather him use a KO with proper proportions than an official body that may throw of the tailoring

Being a snob I'll probably swap it for a real 18 but if they are a good quality batch with good joints, I'm sure the majority of folks would be plenty happy with these bodies. Probably just have to get new hands

Mike has a perfect body he should be my private Chippendale! I would say mike is a ttm21 and beautiful.

Seriously I think they look like Ttm19? But then again I am a fat noob!

:lol:lol

i'm feeling Shipping out at the end of next week, what do you think guys? This is nuts, rainman works like a machine!

Is anybody not posing him with the axe? I tempted not to. I think I'm displaying him from this scene.

1.168121.jpg

Also the Shining turned 35 yesterday!

Back