Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can send my trikes to me if you want. And save yourself allot on shipping.

Can't wait!!!

image.jpg

Just to give you guys a heads because Lee doesn't post much here. He is waiting on me to ship the trikes. I have all of them done but I'm doing touch ups and adjusting to get them to fit the figure as best as I can. I really was going to ship yesterday but all the little things add up and I wasn't able to.
I apologize for the delay. Here are trikes.
TGcUGuP.jpg

Just to give you guys a heads because Lee doesn't post much here. He is waiting on me to ship the trikes. I have all of them done but I'm doing touch ups and adjusting to get them to fit the figure as best as I can. I really was going to ship yesterday but all the little things add up and I wasn't able to.
I apologize for the delay. Here are trikes.
TGcUGuP.jpg
Funny, each one of those is probably worth about as much as the stove they are all sitting on! Very excited about getting these.

Robbie...and this is me saying it with a VERY serious face....you can send me my trike directly to me....i'm in the US...and would hate if anything happened on their way to RM...so please please PLEASE...consider this...thanks

Looks to me like Dannys hair part in the front is much more noticeable and apparent in the final outcome. nice :)
That and Jack's shirt were my only 2 gripes about the set.... too bad both werent looked into :gah:

Last edited:
Back