Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11273013_644506865650971_421551757_n.jpg

How does Yunsil find the time to work for Rainman, and then do all those custom pieces in the interest thread?

How does Yunsil find the time to work for Rainman, and then do all those custom pieces in the interest thread?

Organization, patience, and time management.
Also I do believe Yunsil has various people working for her - She doesn't tailor every outfit by hand herself although she coordinates and leads her small team. That is my understanding.

She has a team of seamstress more than likely working on different projects. She might do the prototype then has a project leader assigned to each set. You figure 30 sets at 270.00 on some is a lot of money to spread around!

Why didn't you get one? Just curious.

Because I've been completely hung up on statues for basically the entire time I've been collecting, completely ignoring all things 1/6. Huge mistake. I definitely would have gotten in on this piece had I known about the wonderful world of customs. :slap

She probably has a team

Also I do believe Yunsil has various people working for her - She doesn't tailor every outfit by hand herself although she coordinates and leads her small team. That is my understanding.

She has a team of seamstress more than likely working on different projects. She might do the prototype then has a project leader assigned to each set. You figure 30 sets at 270.00 on some is a lot of money to spread around!

Someone said that she has multiple teams working for her. She is actually in charge of non-1/6 projects based around dolls that are popular in Korea.

Ah, makes sense.

Correct, she has a few seamstress who tailor and design. She's not doing all the work, nor is she doing all the implementation of designs. There's a young lady, you'll be hearing her name very soon in upcoming releases that is REALLY been the one putting in some serious work for Yunsil.

Correct, she has a few seamstress who tailor and design. She's not doing all the work, nor is she doing all the implementation of designs. There's a young lady, you'll be hearing her name very soon in upcoming releases that is REALLY been the one putting in some serious work for Yunsil.
Is this young lady splitting up with yunsil and doing her own side jobs?

Hahaha!!! I couldn't have responded better, myself!

It's all looking very outstanding and, again...it's really nice to see so many people excited and happy about this upcoming release. I hope you've all got something "in hand", soon...

And no...that's not what I meant...

Back