Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anyone tell me the address to ordering rainman 's works?thank you very much.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

- RAINMAN ARTWORKS -

Create an account and keep your eyes peeled in this site. I will warn you Rainman does sell out rather quickly and if you are not VIP it is difficult to get some items due to their popularity . Good luck and welcome to the Rainman customs side of this forum , its diffidently a roller-coaster of fun!

- RAINMAN ARTWORKS -

Create an account and keep your eyes peeled in this site. I will warn you Rainman does sell out rather quickly and if you are not VIP it is difficult to get some items due to their popularity . Good luck and welcome to the Rainman customs side of this forum , its diffidently a roller-coaster of fun!

You got your VIP yet Anthony?

- RAINMAN ARTWORKS -

One Rainman figure in and he's already a pro :lol
Look at him go.......

Get em' Lakhota

Finally got a chance to set up Jack and friends. Overall it's an amazing set, up there as one of Rainman's best. Danny and the trike are really great as are the twins. I really like Jack's sculpt and the paint job looks pretty good to me. My Jack's eyes are greenish I think. There are little issues here and there but overall I'm really happy and I think that's really all that matters. This is a strong effort by Rainman and of course Robbie as well. I think the upgrades will just make this set even greater than it already is.

Johnny of the shadows!!! :hi5:

I agree brother. With the few nits aside everyday I take these in, they keep growing. Very happy I went full boat because the GP is truly grand! Epic, unprecedented custom 1/6 effort and collaboration :rock

The vest was a manufacturing problem. The shirt was shown at proto stage as the look. Like it or not, that's what you bought.

The constant talk about accuracy always comes up here. Rainman figures are very rarely completely accurate. Even the Bills aren't really there. I personally make things as close to the source material as possible but Lee just doesn't seem as concerned. Just the way it is.

I could be wrong but I always felt that his doll making roots his where much of his style comes from, and that doesn't always transfer well into the figure world because hardcore 1/6 figure collectors have a certain set of expectations that's completely different than the doll world. Those exceptions have been mainly dictated by Hot Toys (also EB), and they are really the ones who evolved the hobby. I honestly don't think that he's fully in-tune with the evolution of the 1/6 world or what the collectors expect. Even his response to Ren kinda of says he doesn't fully get where the customer's head's at. I think to a certain extent he's still stuck in a time where it was ok to have raw TTM18 arms sticking out of short sleeves (i.e. his Tyler proto pics), and other similar things aren't a big deal.

Please no one get me wrong, of course I'm not bashing him but I just think that he's an old-school dude and is to a point is stuck in a certain older mindset.

Is Jack's height really an issue? I don't think he stands out from others really.

Quick crappy iphone pic: (Travis, Jack on TTM21, Plainview on TTM18)

IMG_2050_zpsx5seokog.jpg

Do agree with others on the head size being on the large side, reminds me a little of Anton. But ultimately I'm quite happy with this figure.

All customs seem to be taller than the HT, EB, BW, etc. figures. Especially older ones when HT was really keeping things more on a 12" figure scale than a 1/6 scale. All my Rainman, Iminime, Beto, custom bashes, etc. are over-scaled compared to the licensed stuff. It's not as drastic but it's similar to HT & Medi being based on a different idea of what the scale is.

NOW it's a proper rainman thread.

Actually, there's only one or two d**k-bags left that even make it that way anymore

:clap Nice find. Diggin' that

I have the Wall Street Killer from IMINIME and the axe is a lot smaller then this one. I only say this because people asked for reference. I don't mind the axe being bigger but if the Wall Street Killer axe is in proper scale, then the answer is the axe should be smaller.

Would you be able to take a measurement of it? IDK if you can spare the time but if you could post a side by side shot that may help put things into perspective

I love rainman threads in the morning.

Just like the smell of napalm, baby

might as well throw our figures into a bond fire now and summon pazuzu.

One Rainman figure in and he's already a pro :lol
Look at him go.......

Get em' Lakhota

I'm just gearing him for the disappointment I and many others are facing without any more open orders:yess: I cant wait to smash my ****ing head against the keyboard :computer then have six months to cry about it in the forums while all of you laugh at me. At least Regan isn't a must for me but you damn well know after its done I will be possessed by the Rainman allure.!

- RAINMAN ARTWORKS -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lakhota again.

I'm just gearing him for the disappointment I and many others are facing without any more open orders:yess: I cant wait to smash my ****ing head against the keyboard :computer then have six months to cry about it in the forums while all of you laugh at me. At least Regan isn't a must for me but you damn well know after its done I will be possessed by the Rainman allure.!

Nonsense, your in it to win it. Probably not gonna be an end to this open order thing anyways but are you in or out? You were against getting Reagan made what made you finally come to your good senses about it? Was it the Devil? :horror:

Well delete the one he's calling people trash and dickbags in this thread for no reason other than to start problems. I didn't start anything with that fool, what the hell crept up his panties.

This double standard has got to stop.

Stop with the rudeness and stop being condescendant all the time.
You always raise some good and valid points but the way you say things can be misinterpreted and taken in an offensive way.

I don't care how they interpreted it, their was absolutely nothing racist, sexist, or blatantly profain about what I said in my comment with Lakhota to deserve to be called trash or dickbag by that other idiot and than let a mod allow that to slide. Do your job.

I don't care how they interpreted it, their was absolutely nothing racist, sexist, or blatantly profain about what I said in my comment with Lakhota to deserve to be called trash or dickbag by that other idiot and than let a mod allow that to slide. Do your job.

You don't have to tell me what I have to do. His comment was deleted just after yours.

+1 to Antony for helping people out! That's what men with decency and courtesy do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back