Rainman New project [Eagle eye]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hellow~~~ It's rainman~~

I want tell you news about Eagle eye.
It's casting now .

I have to wait for cast team~^^

It could be sell soon.
I hope you don't lose interest about my bill~haha~~~
Thank you for loving my figures~~
(^-^)

Great news rainman! :D

Do you know how the hat will attach?

I apologize if this has been asked already, but when rainman puts these up on his site are they paid in full, completed figures that are ready to ship, or are you putting a deposit down and your figure gets crafted and shipped later?

Hi friends~~~~
I am fine~~~^^ and busy -_-;)

i got metal parts today.
I would receive cloths at next week. haha~
I am prepereing shipping Lucy~

Thank you~~~
Untitled_3.jpg

Outstanding accessories!
Methinks this will be one of the coolest customs ever.
Great work, Rainman. :)

Rainman's hatted figures have had the hats attached to the head as part of the sculpt. The head is cut off and keyed to fit the hat, and it is glued together. This has been the case for all four gunmen, both Chaplins, and Alex.

True. But seeing as this figure has two defining looks: coat and hat and then uncoated and skullcapped, I woul imagine this option would be included.

ESP as we have seen the sculpt hatless already.

Yeah scotts version is a separate hat and when it's put on, it looks right, not like some Indy figures where the removable hat looks too big. Scotts just fits in place and has never fallen off on mine. Since he showed the skullcap sculpt I'd guess separate pieces as well.

hi~~
I painted for you ^^
i wont glue black hat.
I have to glue "leather hat" with face~
(because for cast and painting)

I don't have next plan about Bill .
:lol

That's just pure engineering right there. Masterful!
Rainman will the hat have real blue fabric ribbon or will it be painted. I hope you use real fabric!!

Last edited:
Back