[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Cry you made me

uploadfromtaptalk1396558528451.jpg

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

I have not heard back from Lee re changing my order over so will be cancelling my DX set at 13:00 UK time today.

:peace:

Who was this person that snapped up your DX when you claimed to cancel it at 13:00 UK. I was on at that time brother, been refreshing ever since...no DX in sight.

It was going to be released at that time but someone got in contact with me shortly before that and stated their frustration and desperation and that they could not be around for order times so they got it.

Oh and I'm not your 'brother'.

It was going to be released at that time but someone got in contact with me shortly before that and stated their frustration and desperation and that they could not be around for order times so they got it.

Oh and I'm not your 'brother'.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lee told me trough fb that everybody paid for their sets.

Move foward..

I miss this too..
I hope few people boight this because of the hype and put this on sale too

I dont know if he is considering h&c too.

Now there's holders. Just when I was getting used to flippers.

who are all these people i hear holding figures when they dont want one... hmm... i am lost. dont tell me i got half a certificate and 20 dollars more outflow because some saint somewhere was fore-playing with the ordering process...

I'll go with a hold and flip with a long.

And stay with a pump. (To drive the price up)
Pumper!

Last edited:

Fantastic, is it not?

SO amazing. I loved it! I found BUllet's thread for the clothing set I hope that gets green lit, Headsculpt from RM and i'm good! Do you know the origins of the oiled up version of him? Was that a particular rainman offering? I know he did 2 giveaways for 2 lucky buyers but was the outfit and weathering done by someone else?

SO amazing. I loved it! I found BUllet's thread for the clothing set I hope that gets green lit, Headsculpt from RM and i'm good! Do you know the origins of the oiled up version of him? Was that a particular rainman offering? I know he did 2 giveaways for 2 lucky buyers but was the outfit and weathering done by someone else?

That was the RM clothes weathered in oil by Elvis. Shortround and Heisenberg each had one at one time. It was my favourite look for Plainview.

Back