[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

uploadfromtaptalk1396568556969.jpg

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

Its so quiet, ears and noses are the trophies. But none touches him

That was the RM clothes weathered in oil by Elvis. Shortround and Heisenberg each had one at one time. It was my favourite look for Plainview.

I want it!!!!!

I want a Bill in a grey suit and top hat with blood stain from getting shot at the play. Get on it guys

I want it!!!!!

Rob gave you the answer on the oily customs but if I'm not mistaken I think it ended up being 3 oily gift heads

Seb killed it on those oily versions. If my memory serves me correctly Teddy's is done with all the original RM clothes

hey guys.... on my below quote can some experts confirm my order is on as i dint receive any email. If i go by Lakhotas affirmation even my cart will be empty...
by the way my order status online shows "Confirm receipt(Credit card)" does that mean it went through?... i never paid by credit card. i paid paypal bank transfer... man who made this ordering system. arghhh...

hey guys.... on my below quote can some experts confirm my order is on as i dint receive any email. If i go by Lakhotas affirmation even my cart will be empty...

It went thru, you're all good. I always pay with PayPal funds and my completed transaction reads: Confirm receipt (Credit card). If the order is secured but not paid for it reads: Incomplete/pending Credit Card

It's just the wording he uses and language barrier, It doesn't mean that you necessarily paid by credit card

great pop... thanks man!

It went thru, you're all good. I always pay with PayPal funds and my completed transaction reads: Confirm receipt (Credit card). If the order is secured but not paid for it reads: Incomplete/pending Credit Card

It's just the wording he uses and language barrier, It doesn't mean that you necessarily paid by credit card

Rob gave you the answer on the oily customs but if I'm not mistaken I think it ended up being 3 oily gift heads

Seb killed it on those oily versions. If my memory serves me correctly Teddy's is done with all the original RM clothes

I sculpted and made my own but long sold it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am on the look out for a full set now haha. Anybody want to part with theirs send me a pm please. I am willing to pay $250 above retail price.

Thanks

anyone looking to sell a H+C set...inbox me....Origami tried to really help me out but the great system that RM has in place once again failed me...not as upset as i was before even tho i had the slight glimmer of hope for this release i must once again ask the fellow freaks to help me out...if you can.....thanks in advance...:-/

Back