[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Does Bill 2 come with 1 Cleaver and 4 Knives or 1 Cleaver and 5 Knives, in all the pics there is only 4 knives in their sheaths and an empty knife sheath.

Everybody who has subscribed to this thread would have got your post (that you very quickly deleted) about you just grabbing another BillV2 from someone who gave it up on the RM site Turbo....

Thought you already got a DX?

Everybody who has subscribed to this thread would have got your post (that you very quickly deleted) about you just grabbing another BillV2 from someone who gave it up on the RM site Turbo....

Thought you already got a DX?

It should be one full set or DX per login :lecture

If you believe that you'll believe anything!

As classy as ever. :lol

The amount of times I've seen you 'lose your rag' over a doll/doll debate and now you have the hypocrisy, (completely unjustified), to give advice to someone who just caught you out.

Hilarious. :lol

Love Inspector Gadget.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes. I did get one. Just one as I only need one. I'm not into getting another and trying to make money off the poor guys who wanted one...
And I certainly don't try to hide that fact by deleting my posts...

You can do what you want, of course... I'm just judging you for it, if that is the case...

As classy as ever. :lol

The amount of times I've seen you 'lose your rag' over a doll/doll debate and now you have the hypocrisy, (completely unjustified), to give advice to someone who just caught you out.

Hilarious. :lol

:lol I know right! thanks man. It used to take a whole debate to ruffle your little feathers, now all I gotta do these days is whistle. Too easy, way too easy.

Yes. I did get one. Just one as I only need one. I'm not into getting another and trying to make money off the poor guys who wanted one...
And I certainly don't try to hide that fact by deleting my posts...

You can do what you want, of course... I'm just judging you for it, if that is the case...

I'm a bit disturbed actually at your keeping tabs on my posts and what I delete :lol. But I'll help you out though, it was a joke that apparently you didn't take all too well and the .02 seconds it took for me to post than delete my comment apparently wasn't enough time for you to get over it. :lol Don't get to worked up about it marlin. I'm sorry you feel like I shouldn't own the figure.

So glad I stopped collecting sixth scale so I can just admire this from afar. :lol Always a mess with RM threads.

So glad I stopped collecting sixth scale so I can just admire this from afar. :lol Always a mess with RM threads.

It's actually not all that bad, just one particular 'virus' bringing the tone down yet again.

It's actually not all that bad, just one particular 'virus' bringing the tone down yet again.

Heisenberg why you hate me ! I thought we had something we shared that chicken bucket at Los Pollos Hermanos . I remember we went to Tuco's birthday party and you told everyone I had you at hello!

88064.jpg

Heisenberg why you hate me ! I thought we had something we shared that chicken bucket at Los Pollos Hermanos . I remember we went to Tuco's birthday party and you told everyone I had you at hello!

View attachment 102149

:lol

You're being paranoid, I wasn't talking about you.

Old school WoW screenshot I wanted to share with my BtB RM thread, I can cut the tension with a forking knife

a3eqymy2.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1396540454081.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1396540454081.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 100

Lakota,

my personal suggestion is dont pay a dollar more than list price... hold fort and worse case be ready to miss out. dont chase something so much that when and if you ever buy it, the effort, cost and pain is more than the pleasure.
Even DDL will call and tell you, "hey at some price points even i think its ridiculous for you to buy my lookalike doll" ;)

Just for that, anyone that decides to sell to you should charge you double. :lol

:lol I know right! thanks man. It used to take a whole debate to ruffle your little feathers, now all I gotta do these days is whistle. Too easy, way too easy.

That post addresses mine in no way. As ever. Classic 'turbo'.

No feathers ruffled here 'playa'. :)

Back