Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if anyone mentioned this already, but is RM going to use real hair for Jules like how Serang did Jimi or is it going to be sculpted Afro? Thanks.

I just bought a eb suit to put in vince, do you think another body ( instead eb one) will fit good?
How ll i do to adapt the head in the body, need drill or something?
Cheer everybody!

I see you're new to this hobby... but you have to be wary of real hair... unless you know how to style the hair every month or so.

I dont think that was that outlandish of a question to ask? as he stated as well, Serang certainly pulled it off with hendrix, one of the best custom figures ever made.

agreed on Jules it wont be necessary though.

Never meant to make fun of him... or call his question out as outlandish. Just giving him some advice/information about the maintenance required for styled hair.

So far, Beetlejuice is the only figure with "real" hair that I've had an interest in owning. Teen Wolf would be another. But regular people. . .not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

sYJfLHN.jpg

:lol It worked extremely well for Serang's Jimi, so I thought it'd probably translate just as well to most, if not all, curly/nappy-haired figures. :dunno

For the most part sculpted is the way to go, even most times for chick characters (more so shorter haired ones). It's been pulled off on some some run customs but usual real hair doesn't work on a mass produced level.

Sculpted is the way to go for Jules but I'll have my bottle of Soul Glow ready to keep him shiny

I just bought a eb suit to put in vince, do you think another body ( instead eb one) will fit good?
How ll i do to adapt the head in the body, need drill or something?
Cheer everybody!

I think the suit will be too big for HT body, as the head is made for the TTM 21/16.

So far, Beetlejuice is the only figure with "real" hair that I've had an interest in owning. Teen Wolf would be another. But regular people. . .not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

sYJfLHN.jpg

How bout Lejah Jyokah?

Back