Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Rainman......

My new figure is Pulp fiction of two guy.(John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson)

I like "Quentin Tarantino" movie.

I hope you love it.

and I need you guys funny idea for accesorries.

Last edited:
Oh damn, I've been waiting on rainman to take on another character I'm interested in, then he goes and does 2 at once. :gah:

pretty awesome a neat accessory would be the briefcase or Jules' wallet or the sprite and hamburger. Mmm what a tasty burger

Vincent Vega: Machine guy, syringe, how to revive book, $5 milkshake
Neil Diamond record, UC Santa Cruz T-shirt

Jules: Bad *** mother ****er wallet , a tasty beverage, big Kahuna Burger, also T-shirt

:yess:

tumblr_m996iho8P21rxdrw3o1_400.gif

Both at the same time or individual releases? Two at once could be really painful. $1600-$2000 in one shot could be rough.

Awesome new project!

Jules: Wallet, Burger/Drink, Briefcase, Gun
Vincent: Syringe, heroin bag, dance trophy, Gun
DX: Jimmy's Causal Clothing for the both of them.

I'm sad :( will only be able to afford 1 of them :( :( but i might not even bother as 1 without the other will be weird.

I'm hoping that since they are so simple it will be a package deal with a slightly smaller price well here's to hoping

Rainman would like some opinions on whether to make this a double figure release or two separate releases back to back.

Please express your thoughts. They will be heard.

Depending on price I would just like both at once but that's just me being greedy if its going to be normal figure cost maybe back to back would give some guys a break me included

Rainman would like some opinions on whether to make this a double figure release or two separate releases back to back.

Please express your thoughts. They will be heard.

I suggested to rainman last week that both at once with more options would possibly work well.

Depends if he wants to max out the accessories/alternate outfits for both or just the standard suits really.

If just the suits I say both at once, clothing and headsculpts sets so people can choose, reg fullsets of each and then a dx double pack around $1250 for both.

Or separate releases and really max out on clothing and accessories.

Vincent Vega:
Full hit man suit with alternate jacket and tie set up. Alternate sculpt with ponytail from diner scene. Gun and packet of red apples.

Jules Winnfield:
Full hitman set up, gun, big kahuna burger, BMF wallet.

Or you could also do alternate bloody sculpts and alternate 'dork' clothing for both.

Last edited:
Both at once would make more sense providing they are not $800 a piece lol. I like Snake's idea $1250 for the pair :)

Back