Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body would be better for Jules, the TTL V.2 or the ZCWO AB01????

I know both arnt great but any recommendations? Only ones I can find.

IDK anything about the TTL but if the ZCWO that you're referring to is the same that they included with Bateman, than I'd say that may be a good choice mainly because of the height. My Bateman is the same height as my Jules (TTM01 + long foot pegs). I never put Jules's suit on the ZCWO so I can't comment on fit, but the height is there and the body is tight and well made.

IDK anything about the TTL but if the ZCWO that you're referring to is the same that they included with Bateman, than I'd say that may be a good choice mainly because of the height. My Bateman is the same height as my Jules (TTM01 + long foot pegs). I never put Jules's suit on the ZCWO so I can't comment on fit, but the height is there and the body is tight and well made.

That was my thought exactly as far as hight and tight joints. Anyone have a TTL body?

Hi i sell both figure of pulp full set with robbiebriefcase. let me know if you are interested. thanks

I know not a lot of people are fans of Rainman's Pulp Fiction figures but to me they are some of my favorites, so much so that not only do I have both Fullsets but I decided to do justice to the Dork Clothing, hope you guys enjoy!

"They look like a couple of Dorks!"

Extremely happy with how these two came out!

Rainman - "Dorks" Jules Winnfield & Vincent Vega:
NELDkN.jpg

DitgLv.jpg

1Ot64x.jpg

4dqayI.jpg

I really like mine, as well. I was figuring out things to sell the other day, and I considered these but couldn't do it. Despite their simplicity and flaws, they have a real charm to them, and are from such an important movie on top of that.

Nice pair of dorks you got there Andrew :)

I'm in the "I dig" camp too. I plan on putting the dork gear to use and I actually got an extra unpainted H&C each to replicate the kitchen scene. They're getting bloodied up as we speak
biggrin.gif
:yess:

Back