Rainman Artwork project 2013 "Pulp Fiction"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great result!, i think i ll come this way too, do youthink if i use one hot toys true type body, the eb clothes will fit nice like with eb body?
Where did buy the gun?
Congrats bro!
cheers mate. I think the suit may be a tad too big for the true type, I picked up the mib set for £300 so its a good price for the two body and suits. I also think the head is a better fit on the enterbay body think the head sculpt is a tad big for the true type, the gun is from blitzway carlito.

cheers mate. I think the suit may be a tad too big for the true type, I picked up the mib set for £300 so its a good price for the two body and suits. I also think the head is a better fit on the enterbay body think the head sculpt is a tad big for the true type, the gun is from blitzway carlito.

All clear now :)

This figure doesn't photograph as nice as some of the other RM pieces for some reason...(my own pics at least)...But man, in hand it is awesome...

This figure doesn't photograph as nice as some of the other RM pieces for some reason...(my own pics at least)...But man, in hand it is awesome...

I totally agree with this:monkey2 Very few of the pics posted give a good representation of the figure in hand, which is beautiful.

the more pics I see of the head on the true type body the more I think it looks better on my enterbay mib body and suit.:clap

Watch out and don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back, you might pull a muscle:lol :wink1:

the more pics I see of the head on the true type body the more I think it looks better on my enterbay mib body and suit.:clap

The RM suit is super high quality in hand, and really looks good on the TT body in hand...pictures do no justice honestly.

I may get a biased opinion here but if you were to have 1 "figure in a suit", would it be rm's Vince or kato's wayne suit?

haha answer will be super biased here...IMO, Vince from PF is much more iconic compared to Wayne in suit (different story if wayne in batman oufit), but whats to say someone can't enjoy a nice Wayne in suit figure...

Rainman ought to make Butch. Complete with Gold watch, Toaster pastries, and a Machine gun with suppressor. Personally, though, I always thought the blood soaked tee-shirt and Katana look was more iconic, though.

Finally got around to taking some pictures and I keep reiterating like all the freaks here, this looks so much better in person.

In hand, the suit is darker/ more solid black, the eyes don't seem overly blue, and the head looks the right size. The fact (or maybe just my assumption) that the suit is tailored for the True Type, the width looks perfect. The Enterbay suit looks a little to long / slim imo.

I was super careful in putting together this (got the H+C) and not to wrinkle the suit, but some wrinkles still show in the pictures. Also had a hard time getting the neck into the socket without catching part of the collar...as a result its a little off but I'm going to resist undressing this guy...don't want to mess up the suit. Also, doesn't help that the camera and light is picking up on the little little dust particles / lint...I may eventually use a lint roller on this guy.

I agree the default True Type hands are a tad big, but otherwise, how is he going to face palm?

P1010349.JPG

P1010350.JPG

Last edited:
Rainman ought to make Butch. Complete with Gold watch, Toaster pastries, and a Machine gun with suppressor. Personally, though, I always thought the blood soaked tee-shirt and Katana look was more iconic, though.

I'd be all over Butch. I've been shouting him out for a while in the wish list threads. It's hard to chose one look for him because I'd like him clean with his jacket, mac10 & suppressor and I'd also like a bloody BD with a katana. DX Butch FTW! :rock

I wasn't a fan of the dork clothes at first but now I'm into it. I'm in for the full line; all 4 RM sets & dork clothes build ups. I really would love a Butch to finish the line but for some reason I never had a burning desire for Marcellus; the thought is really growing on me though. I don't need Wolf or Jimmy or anyone else.... although I do like the idea of a high quality Gimp :yess:

Back